Set Review: 44021 Splitter Beast vs Furno & Evo

44021_Splitter_Beast_Review_teaser.jpg

Third time's the charm, and so today we bring you our third review of one of the invader sets. BZPower Forum Assistant Sisen is back at it again, looking at 44021 Splitter Beast vs Furno & Evo from the 2014 Hero Factory line. Are two heads and two heroes better than one in this case? You'll have to read on to find out!

View the full article

It's a little disappointed to find out that the second head is from a monster hanging out on another monster's back. Personally I would have preferred a single two headed monster with a little more of a complicated build, but I guess this arrangement offers a bit more play value. :shrugs:

It is a better play value. However, you're also getting extra pieces. Having a better designed two headed beast would have been nice, but I prefer the part content in this case. I agree with you though. It's disheartening to get another monster in this set that is even smaller than the smallest Jaw Beast.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!