Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Time to breakout the plot!IC: Hakilve"Yeah I will," He laughed.He then suddenly doubled over, griping his head with two hands and his stomach with the other two. His mind felt like it was falling apart.Brief images were painted in his mind.A Toa of Water. Her armor was pitch black, but bright at the same time. She was laughing at something he had said.And then it was over, as quickly as it started.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Renod)

"My, aren't you full of it," Renod replies. Turning around, he looks around the hospital to see if he could spot the being he was speaking of, but no one besides a few Le-Matoran were in the room besides them. "Maybe you had a dream or something. You keeled over for a second and maybe you had a quick dream of this Toa or whoever she is."-Mef Man

IC: Feldnok"There's nothing wrong with my fish. That's one of the most common fish around Ga-Wahi and the way I eat it is typically how most people do. So my particular fish is what everyone eats." retaliated Feldnok. "If you keep that attitude up, you can kiss your bodyguard goodbye and your ship." he threatened. Getting paid didn't seem like such a big priority right now and without a bodyguard, Renod would be defenseless. That and he would lose his beloved ship.

IC(Matu,Ecanax):"Quick Matu,we must run away,the city is collapsing!""You cannot escape,you are trapped!"Matu saw the island was sinking."Ecanax,the island is sinking!""Yes,that is why we must escape! Quick,get into the boat!"And with that,they swam away,and they saw Karaton slowly dissappearing."Fools! I am very powerful! The island is sinking because there is no point in it existing anymore! Goodbye,fools! I am leaving into my world...."And with that,he vanished,and the island fell into the sea,causing a huge tidal wave to form."Quick,Matu,swim away,i'll hold it off!" "You're gonna fight the wave? Are you MAD?""Quick,just swim awa...."Ecanax was completely submerged,Matu could not see him,and the next thing that happened was that the wave submerged Matu!"Ecanax! Help..."And with that,he fell into an underwater cave,never to be seen in Ga-wahi ever again....OOC:Matu has fallen into the cave that leads to Po-Wahi, so go there,because he's heading there.:tohu: The wise Tohu watches over us.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC( and Renod)

Unlike the others, Renod stayed awake. He was too haunted by visions of his past to go to sleep. "I'll bring you back. I promise," he swears to the one he had lost so long ago; even though she wasn't in sight. But, she was out there somewhere, and he'd bring her back.Daylah looked at the widgets before accepting them. "Think you, Darre. This is very generous of you," she says before standing up and stretching. The Matoran didn't like to sit down for so long and always ended up with stiff joints. But, stretching always felt nice when you were so stiff.-Mef Man

IC(Daylah)

"I'll stay," she explains before pocketing the widgets and taking her seat. She didn't like the idea of leaving her work unfinished and wanted to help her boss out. He was a good guy and she wanted to help him out. And, she wanted to prove that he wouldn't have to regret hiring her.-Mef Man

IC: [Darre]Darre nodded, and the two exited the agency once more, this time heading towards the Prisons, where their client was being held for the time being. He walked up to one of the guards."Is Abacus in?" he asked."Yeah, he's over there."The Ce-Matoran nodded, gesturing for Daylah to follow, and they arrived at Abacus' cell, where the Matoran guard was slumped dejectedly against a wall.