Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZacaxZacax shot a flame at the being called Krellan and then saw the newcommer and blasted a fire torrent at him as well, "I'm the only pyro here,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Huh, she was a feisty one. Kind of a narrow thinker, but a bright one. Her goals and abilities could easily be expanded, though, and she apparently had a great foundation. Her personality was...in question. He still wasn't sure if it'd be a help or a hindrance."Don't judge a scroll by its cover. If I was trying to kill you, you'd be dead by now and I'd have weapons somewhere on my body. Unless I'm trying to solicit information, in which case you've probably already told me it and you'd, ah, like I said, be dead by now. Now it's your turn. Ask me anything you wanna know. I swear on my mother's grave you can trust me."

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

IC - Krellan - Makuta's RevengeThe fire had spread, hitting the bar and utterly destroying it. The drinks collected together and set the entire thing ablaze. The fire was remarkable. The bar was burning.Krellan, too, charged Levarie. His wristblades came out and he gripped them, slashing out at the back of Obed's neck, hoping for an instant kill.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Makuta's Revenge)Caerinn merely smirked. This foul insolence would soon be wiped off the face of this island. Rolling out of the way of Zacax's fireball, Caerinn got back to his feet and, falchion in hand, darted for this new opponent and he so hoped it would be a worthy one. He was getting kind of bored.(Leaky Lewa)"I find it highly unlikely that you'd find me that easy to kill," Elianne looked aside. "To be honest, I'm not sure whether you and your mother had a good relationship, but I'm going to trust you on the matter that her grave is worth a lot to you. First question. What the Karz are you playing at?"When he looked surprised, she repeated the question:"I asked, what the Karz are you playing at? Lay your cards on the table, if you will, Kerr. What's your ulterior motive in this conversation?"

IC: ZacaxZacax mustered up his strength and started to calm the fire down, eventually extinguishing it. He saw the newcommer approaching, and activated his mask power, ready to block any attack.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]The feigned shock thing worked--she apparently believed she had the upper hand. "Well, if you think I think I'm going to take you home with me, I think you think we both know that I'm not that shallow. Well, not in the mood to be that shallow right now, I think. Ulterior motive? Nothing really concrete--I was just fantasizing about us chumming around beatin' up the bad guys and that jazz. Ask me after a few days when I figure out exactly what I want to do with you."

Edited by Riisiing Moon

IC - Fire - TavernHowever, the fire had spread upstairs and again raged down in the bar. If Zacax was fighting, it was physically impossible to get rid of the fire at the same time.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: CalebosCalebos woke up and saw fire in his room. He panicked. Yes he was immune to high temperatures, but Zacax was nowhere, and TE whole place could be in danger.IC: ZacaxThinking quickly, Zacax went upstairs, taking note of the fire spreading. "Hold on Calebos!!!"

OOC: One question - what the ######? Three people started the fire. You can't just extinguish it like that, it's too big by now.IC: (Makuta's Revenge)Last second before Caerinn would strike at Zacax, he activated his Huna. Zacax blinked, as he looked for where his opponent had gone. Caerinn knew this was a moment of near triumph, as no one could possibly maintain enough energy to both dismantle the flame they'd all started and continue fighting on to the very bitter end like some sicarii.The Dark Toa, meanwhile, appeared right behind him and struck at the back.

IC: ZacaxZacax fell down, his back hurt, but slowly got up and kept running to Calebos's room. This fight could wait.

IC: (Makuta's Revenge)First rule of swordfighting.Never turn your back on an opponent. Especially if you're not wounded in that same back.The very moment Zacax turned towards the stairs, Caerinn's arm stretched out, striking him blank across his head. If that didn't knock him unconscious, he had no idea what would.(Leaky Lewa)"One other question. Do you smell something burning?" Elianne asked and glanced out the window. "... Great Beings---"It didn't take much time for her to get up and just burst out the door, darting in the direction of the burning Makuta's Revenge.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: ZacaxZacax was knocked to the ground, with a huge headache... He slowly got up and suckerpunched the being's stomach.

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Ker rolled his eyes, gulped down air, and then some liquid. Hated the stuff, but he was gonna need it."What a woman...won't even lemme finish my drink." He dissipated and reformed beyond the wall outside, jogging briskly over to the Muaka's Revenge. He could use the exercise. Besides, he was in no rush. Ice couldn't do much against fire unless he had incredible amounts of it, and he wasn't in the mood to get that involved. He just wanted to see things unfold."Elianne! Wait up!"

IC: CalebosCalebos started to bang his fists on the door, screaming, "ZACAX! LEENA! HELP!"

OOC: Okay, that's just nonsense. Do you have any ideas how many blaringly unavoidable strikes that unavoidably end in unconsciousness you've avoided today?IC: (Makuta's Revenge)Caerinn grabbed Zacax's punch midway. And spat on the ground. This was a very tiring and very relentless opponent, but not much a fighter.So he dealt with him like he did with all of them. Seized Zacax by the throat.And slammed him, head first, into one of the still-standing walls. The kid would be lucky to be alive. Right now, Caerinn was tempted to just drive his falchion through this little nuisance.

IC: Zacax"Why?" Zacax gasped, "Are you doing this?IC: Calebos"Help!" Calebos cried, then realized he had the door locked...he unlocked it and grabbed his knife and ran out and saw his brother being attacked.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: (Makuta's Revenge)Caerinn laughed, almost lightheartedly, not at all a typical evil laugh. "Think it a form of Makuta's Revenge."One last drive into the wall, and Zacax inevitably, this time for real, fell unconscious. (OOC: don't try evading this because it makes no sense to be still standing. be happy you're alive after such a beating) Caerinn flung his body across the floor, over to Calebos' feet."Burn, Le-Koro, burn," he said, as his mask activated, and the invisible Toa slipped back behind a nearby tongue of raging flame. The day was evidently his.Meanwhile...Elianne stood just outside the burning pyre that the Makuta's Revenge now was. Dozens of its visitors were currently fleeing, and nobody seemed to be too concerned with what was going on inside."You think there still might be people inside?" she asked Kerr.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: CalebosBefore the being could vanish, Calebos tossed his dagger at the being, And pulled Zacax upstairs to a safe place.

IC - Edge - TavernJust as Calebos ran out, there was a tap on his shoulder. As he looked back, he saw that a Matoran, completely wrapped in iced blue, was looking right into his eyes. The Matoran, distinctly lacking her sister, brandished a knife. And smile."Hello, Mister."Without warning, she launched the knife out with more power than a Pakari in Parakuka-enhanced ability. There was no way he could possibly block it, and just about no way he could speed out of the way.

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: CalebosThe knife hit his leg without warning, "OW!" he screamed and took the knife out and threw back at her and kept dragging Zacax until they entered his room."We are safe now...."

IC--Kerr [Makuta's Revenge]Ah! Perfect opportunity!"I dunno, lemme check." He once again disorganized himself and found his body within the burning tavern. The smoke was terrible. First confirming there were no witnesses--wouldn't want anyone to think he actually knew how to survive--he created a misty cloud of frost to push it back. Some of the soot managed to enter his lungs. He couldn't last long in here.His game face on, the Toa maneuvered around the flames until he came to a fiery blockade. He swore to himself. Voices shrieked from upstairs...but in anger, not desperation. Yup, definitely fighting going on. Probably related to the arson. But he couldn't climb the stairs...He adopted a different tactic. He found an insofar blaze-lacking corner and started screaming at the top of lungs, which, he would later reflect, may not have been the wisest decision. He estimated a good three minutes tops before his air shorted out completely."Help! I'm trapped! Oh God, Great Spirit save us, I don't wanna die!"

OOC: ...? You don't just recover from a leg wound and get out of the way. He's probably paralyzed on that leg, if he hasn't lost it.IC - Edge - TavernEdge rushed him again, this time the knife coming down on his back. With just as much strength and agility as before, it would be a killing blow which was intensified by the attack of a zweihander coming down on his brother. It was either his life or his brother's. One would undoubtedly die, and Knife's smile displayed that she couldn't be more happy about it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Calebos and ZacaxCalebos locked the door and grabbed the mug of root beer, and splashed on Zacax's face hoping to wake him up, "Wake up!" he cried,The knife pierced his back, and he cried in pain. He fell to the ground...now dead...

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: ZacaxZacax was breathing again his eyes opened and he coughed...his head hurt, that root beer woke him up after he breathed it in a bit. He saw Calebos's head and a matoran dancing with his corpse..."You...you killed my brother?!" he said as he got up,

IC: (Makuta's Revenge)Aaaand there it was."Help! I'm trapped! Oh God, Great Spirit save us, I don't wanna die!"It was kind of depressing how incapable men were most of the time. Elianne burst in through the door, a hand clutching her nose. Of Kerr she saw none. What she did see was a trio of... now former waitresses hiding in a corner."Door's that way," she pointed backwards, indicating towards where she came from and trying to open as little of her mouth as possible. The result was a very guttural accent that didn't really have vowels and took the girls a few minutes to understand. Yet even then their expressions spoke of something of incapability."Alright, I'll show you the way."Meanwhile, Kerr found himself being dragged out of his hiding space by... something he actually could not see. There was a shadow on the ground in front of him, and something seemed to be moving, but it was either the smoke or the fact that the being was invisible that obscured the hand that was dragging him out from his field of vision. Soon enough, Kerr ended up outside. A second later, a Toa of Magnetism wearing a Huna revealed himself just a step in front, his hands crossed."You owe me and my master. Remember that."

IC--Kerr [Outside Makuta's Revenge]Kerr dusted himself and inhaled deeply. "Ah, smell that fresh Le air. Nothing quite like that sweetness. Thanks, brother, but you know I could've done that on my own right?" He gestured to his Kanohi. "Just needed you guys out here. What happened?"

IC: ZacaxZacax's fist became clenched in fire, "You insane stupid pathetic matoran!!" he screamed as he shot a torrent of fire at the small being.

Edited by IX. Dymex

OOC: What happened to using the remainder of his power?IC - Edge - TavernBecoming a blur before his eyes, she flashed behind him and increased the pain in his back with a ridge-hand strike that by all rights could shatter his spine. That was nothing to the pain he would feel if the blade coming at his head- as fast as a Kakama -came to sink into the back of his skull.

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Outside Makuta's Revenge)"You didn't seem like it," Caerinn said, smirking. "You were screaming like a little girl. Either way, I have no time to speak. I have to remove myself from here. Fast."And he did, in what seemed to be the general direction of away.Just half a minute after he left, two Matoran armed with Kanoka disk launchers appeared and bowed respectfully to Kerr. "Have you seen a Toa of Magnetism wearing a Huna anywhere around, sir?"Another two Matoran, all of whom seemed to be members of the Gukko Force, were busy making sure the fire would not spread to the surrounding buildings. They didn't seem too focused on what'll happen to the Makuta's Revenge, though.

IC: ZacaxFeeling the pain, and his spine hurt. He activated his mask as he knew she would try to attack again, just as she pulled the dagger from his back.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC--Kerr [Outside Makuta's Revenge]He grinned somewhat madly. "Everyone acts like they got some secret agenda. Me included, I guess, but out of the guys here no one's really got anywhere to be going. Your hands are bloody, whoever you needed to kill's already dead and no longer a threat. Where d'you got to go?" The words scattered to the wind.Seeming weak and desperate was always fun. When guys like him came back armed, the results usually made for great memories.Two Matoran ran outside just after the Toa had disappeared. Probably still in earshot. They bowed. Heh, cute. Kind of disgusting, though. The concept of authority, even his own, was somewhat detestable to Kerr. They inquired as to the whereabouts of a certain Toa of Magnetism."Huh? I don't think so, I've been enjoying the fire. Was just on my way to get some marshmallows, actually." He picked up a stick off the ground and waved it around in a sort of interpretive dance. "Why, what's his name? If I see 'im I'll let you know."

IC - Edge - TavernThe sad thing was, the knife had come for his skull. As it sank in, mental damage would come not from only the knife on his brain, but the intense pain. Still, as he stumbled back and activated his shield, he would surely be more than half-dead. She charged, her brute force more than enough to break through it as she slung her knife at his neck for a killing strike.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:Dude, whatthe heck? Since when can a matoran be strong enough to break a shield and fast as a mask of speed?!IC: ZacaxLooks could be decieving, the knife did pierce his head, but it was able to be pulled out quickly. He felt weird...something changed...and a psychotic grin grew on his face. He stepped aside turning of the shield and grabbed the matoran's neck, crushing it, "Suger and spice, all things nice,"

IC: (Outside Makuta's Revenge)The Le-Koronan guards deemed it pointless to bother with this evidently not quite cooperative person, and instead they went on their way without a single word more.Meanwhile Elianne emerged from the smoking ruin that now was Makuta's Revenge, leading a group of unfortunate waitresses and... female workers out of the building. As they gathered into something of a crowd to thank her, she brushed them all off with a relatively brusque "You're welcome" and collapsed at the nearest wall. This wasn't the simplest of days, definitely not.

IC--Kerr [Outside Makuta's Revenge]Kerr shrugged, waved avidly goodbye. "Nice meeting you guys, see you around!"He plopped a seat at the wall beside the girl. The fire'd be put out shortly; some of the locals had directed their attention toward it. The fighting inside should end with someone in prison, he supposed. He really did have to investigate that. "Hey, sweetie, what's wrong? You don't like the attention? Neither do I. That's why I picked this mask when they turned me into a Toa, y'know. I can just...disappear whenever I need to. I get you. It's modest of you. So what's wrong?"

OOC: She has a Parakuka, and just awoke. She's basically unstoppable.If you wanna throw god-forsaken trash at me about unrealism, your character just survived a shattered spine and a knife to the back of the head. That's after he's been thrashed into a wall and had his skull beat on multiple times. I'm being horribly nice, because that would literally kill someone instantly, no matter how fast it comes out.I'm done with this.IC - Edge - TavernWith another burst of strength, she grabbed his wrist. From her grip, he couldn't escape. Her other hand snapped out and gripped his elbow. Unless he could kill her, her next move, a quick pull, would pull his arm from his body.From there, she leapt forward, the knife came at his head.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.