Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC; I would think so. And the map is probably made of plant matter too.IC: Kirgon"Yeah. it is... do you have a mask or something?"Kirgon raised an eyebrow at Jokar, lifting up the container and popping the rock out of the top to get the map out.IC: Vrana"I'm humming because... I don't know... I just am. And I just say something flying quickly, I felt like racing after it."Vrana explained, his powerful wings lifting him into the air.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Antum"Fun?" This being knew so many words I didn't! I was beginning to realise just how much I didn't know about these strange beings.IC: Aurix"Nope! The Voices always told me to say in Ta-Koro, until they said to go to Ga-Koro, where I met Father Navayak! I carved wood," he said, showing off the various odd charms carved onto his necklace. "Want one? The voices inspired me to make them!"OOC: My 1111th post. :P

Edited by Cadias

IC:Fiva"Sure!" Fiva said, taking one. "I made suvieniers from the last RPG. Want one?" Fiva asked, holding out his various pieces of art.OOC:Want one? They chronicle all the story lines! He made them during the downtime. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: AurixAurix grinned and held a few out for Fiva to inspect. Most were meaningless squiggles, but one was shaped like some type of cacti, and another was some sort of mark. "One represents healing at a cost, and the other a great evil! The rest are meaning squiggles that I made because I was bored!" He held out his other hand, also full of carvings."See anything you recognize?"IC: AntumAntum blinked. "Which Cadias, Toa or Big Teeth?"

IC:FivaFiva gasped. "The miracle cactus!" Fiva said in awe. "The Great One's commissioned me to make one about it also!" he said, holding out his painting, which depicted a struggle in a desert between two forces, with the miracle cactus at the center. If anyone who remembered the first NBZPRPG was there, they would recognize that as the struggle in which Dreenan was captured.OOC: :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Antum"Er..." I tried to recall what Vrana had said to me. It seemed to be a greeting. "Nice... to... meet you?"IC: CadiasCadias grinned and held out his hand. "I'm Cadias. Nice to meet you, too."I couldn't help but stare at the black things over his eyes, then looked at his extended hand. Hesitantly, I held out my own.Cadias took his hand and shook it. "How do you like my Shade Makers? Vrana has some too, but he doesn't like them.""They... interesting, very interesting." I said. I had tensed when he grabbed my hand, but relaxed now. "Vrana said you could tell my 'bout fun. What it?"Cadias shoot Vrana a curious look. "Fun is something you do for the sheer enjoyment of doing it.""Enjoyment?" Another word I didn't know!IC: Aurix:"I know! It's a amazing! Think of all we know that nobody else knows!"OOC: XD

IC Jokar - Le-Koro - Talking to Kirgon: Jokar stared blankly at the Matoran for a few seconds, "Toa of plant life, remember? And I'm wearing a Sanok-- mask of accuracy, in case you forget," he said, surprised Kirgon had forgotten his element and mask so quickly. "Alright, enough waiting around and map-collecting, let's get onto this treasure hunt already," he said, looking down at the map in the Matoran's hands expectantly.-Jokar

IC: Kirgon"Well, I didn't know a Toa of Plant-life could see inside of dead plants, considering that they're, you know, dead."Kirgon remarked with a slight hint of irritation in his voice.He unfolded the map, which showed Le-Wahi, and one large X, along with six smaller X's placed through out the jungle.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: AntumAntum frowned. "No, unless variety of screeches counts."IC: CadiasCadias sighed. "Enjoyment is doing something that feels good for the sake of it. Have you ever flown just to fly?"I brightened slightly. "Yes!"Cadias smiled. "Then you have flown for fun! Fun, however, applies to any activities that people do simply to feel good.""Ooohhh... I see now!" I smiled, which looked rather threatening with all my sharp teeth.

IC: CadiasCadias looked Antum up and down. "My, my, Vrana, if he was black he'd be the spitting image of you! Incredible, really."IC: AntumI wondered to myself if all of the other beings focused on other small details. Really, my knowledge of the bird, possible food, ten branches above Cadias' head was much more important than what I looked like, wasn't it?

IC: AntumI wandered them chat idly back and forth. Maybe they didn't have to worry about food and could focus on other things. And they kept making and odd noise with their mouths... I couldn't figure out why. Maybe it had some hidden language, or maybe that was how they pronounced certain words. I stared at them.IC: Cadias"Well, you're all black. He has some white mixed in... that is, brightness. Forgot about your colorblindness."I frowned. "Colorblind?""It's when a being can only see white, black, and shades of gray.""I would hate that. What world like, only black, white, no color adding interest to what around you!"

IC: "...Thus, different names have been created to denote each level of planning in war. The most encompassing is the strategy-how a force connects its ends and its means. The next lower down is the method-the conversion of strategy into tactics via the formation of different military units within the force. The final and lowest tier is the tactic-how said units achieve their immediate methodical goals which contribute to the strategy."Lezuu grinned as he read aloud. Interesting stuff, that. He loved to read after work. Master Sarusuma had allowed him to access the library-of course, his partners couldn't, but he needed a little alone time every now and then, anyways.That was precisely when the le-matoran heard the faint call of Lekhii. No mistaking it-that was him.Speak of the Makuta, and he doth appear.His face turned serious. There was something urgent which his partner needed him to know about. Otherwise, there would be no reason for Lekhii to interrupt his reading time.Snapping the book shut and leaving it on the table he'd been reading at, Lezuu sprinted out of the library. He stopped only after emerging from Jianheim castle in the vined plants around it.There awaited both his partners. Each was agitated: Lekhii was flying short distances and making small squawks, while Gaku hopped around and made small croaks of distress. Both brightened up as soon as they saw him, however."Guys, what's wrong?"Lekhii pointed a claw towards the small incline that marked the southwest boundary of Jianheim. He cawed twice.Lezuu's eyes widened. The same upwalkers-and so close, too. He had to find out what was going on."Stay," he whispered with a growing sense of urgency to Gaku. Then he whistled slightly to Lekhii, who immediately sat down and readied his self for riding.The Lys'Muaka hopped on. With another whistle, the two were off into the sky high above, flying over the hill. Time to find out just who these guys are. Hopefully they're no servants of Makuta. But just in case...His weapons were always ready. And Lezuu would die protecting Jianheim if he had to.OOC: ILS, here Lezuu (the caretaker) comes ;} Ledzel, Alfon, Vompran, and some guy whose name I am forgetting are on the other side of that incline. I wouldn't say they're right next to Jianheim, but they are pretty close to it.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Antum"Ocean? Is ocean like giant lake?"OOC: I noticed I accidentally slipped out of his style of talking above.. better edit. :PIC: Cadias"Really? Interesting. Did you maul the first Matoran that tried to approach you or something like that?" Then he took pity on Vrana. "An ocean is a lake so big you can't see any sides besides the one you're on, and it's salt water."