"If I Can't Fix It, It's Not Broken." Said Ferron.

They

Another commission piece, this is Ferron from the BZPRPG. Ferron is a toa of iron with a blacksmith's forge in Onu-Koro. Comments and critique are always appreciated. Drawn for Dr. O, who plays Ferron.

299px-Ferron_at_the_Forge%2C_Colored_Pen

(Click for larger image.)

This was done with colored pencils and ballpoint pens. I really feel it's time to work more on my wacom tablet skills, since the coloring would be lightyears prettier. ;n;

~Kughii

Oh, I do like this, great job.

Let's take this in bullet points.

- First of all the Mask. It almost looks he's wearing another helmet on top of it, which to be perfectly honest I can actually imagine him doing at some point. It's not what I would've gone with it, but you made it work

- The hand. Yeah, that looks like a pretty good representation of how Ferron's prosthetics look, I like the detail in the palm especially.

- Overall you managed to pull of the muscular and broad-shouldered thing I imagined for him, this guy looks like he can wreak some serious havoc.

- The surroundings are nice. Ferron's name engraved on the anvil is a nice touch.

Great job, Kughii, remind me to request something else of you in the future. :)

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Wow.. this is really neat.. I actually like the way you caught the fire/forge in the background.. The flames look as realistic as they can and it adds a nice touch

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.