Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DreenanShe let out an audible groan of irritation."Look, the best thing to do is just to speak to the Turaga, and let him settle this. And someone see if they can get the neck crushed guy to say who it was."OOC: Alright, now let's set ourselves up a real trial here, not just a back and forth "They're the killers!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak leaned back into his chair, pondering Arkrak-ish thoughts as he waited for something to happen. Despite the fact that his employer loathed him, he was rather happy at the fact that the other Toa was alive. However, now he was trying to find something to do."So, you guys still want to play a word game?" he asked.

IC(Dev'ar and Gahla'm)

"How's that food coming?"The Skakdi of Water had gathered the rest of her clan brothers and sisters and was ready to eat, but Dev'ar and the Skakdi of Fire were still preparing the meal it seemed like."Crack those eggs, they're getting impatient," he says to the Skakdi before using his elemental powers to pour juice into a line of cups.-Mef Man

IC: MekrofTime to blow this gig. Mekrof headed off back to town. He had made absolutely nothing in the time. So much for profitable espionage... But at least he had gathered some vital intel. Now all he needed was a lava flow. But where to find one.He could just ask one of the miners, of course!

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: So you're saying because of Inc's Latin-ness he must be the most annoying?

OOC: Not the Latin-ness, but the meaning of the word. Find a Latin dictionary and look it up.IC: Incommodo"Well, towards the end, he was looking at me with what was obviously hatred in his eyes when Nex was trying to kill him." Incommodo replied.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo"I remember a day like that, too. But in my case, someone saved my life. And then I asked him for money..." Incommodo remembered the day he had created the debt he had had for many years.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill