Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Arkrak]"Finding one guy in seven minutes?" he said. "Easy."The Toa of Sonics took out his viola, and began to play, sonic waves generated by the music. They slammed into parts of the building, causing a few walls to collapse, but the entire structure was still intact. This also allowed him to find a door that lead to a basement."Ooh, basement. Obvious location found."

OOC: Not planning on him finding it without something really stupid to happen.IC: [Arkrak]"Go annoy my old boss if you want to talk," the Toa of Sonics muttered, deciding to concentrate on trying to find Inc. "REVOLVER KNUCKLE!"He slammed his fist into the floor, breaking it open and causing him to crash into the basement. "Ow."

IC: Chronn"The subtlety of a rampaging Kikanalo herd." I muttered as I walked inside. Arkrak was completely useless, and an absolute moron. But, while he was busy looking for Incommodo... Oh yes, I was going to enjoy this. First, I sent out a weak field, to pick up on Reich's location. He was on the roof... just perfect. This day just got better and- Lightning arced from my hands, right at the roof underneath Reich's feet.OOC: Sorry about that, It's so hard to keep up with what's going on all of the time. XD

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi Catacombs."Sentraken." Onyx said as he stood, showning he thought of the Vortixx as equal. "If I remember, you were one of the few with a shard of sanity at the meeting. What draws you to my humble abode?" Onyx asks as he guestered to the throne room, which was anything but humble.OOC: I've forgotten how fun it is to have a evil character.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Ah, yes, negotiations between bad guys. Is there anything better?IC: Sentraken strode into the center of the chamber, arms behind his back in a sophisticated fashion. His glowing red eye stood out like a sore thumb in the darkness, and his gleaming new weapons ad armour reflected what little light there was."The Death-Blade. Reichenbach. The Mystix leader." he paused for effect, "Negotiations. Yes, I am here for many things, but none of them involve conflict. In fact, I have a... Proposal to make. Something which I do not normally do."

IC: Sentraken almost smiled, but he was not the kind of Vortixx that bared his teeth in happiness."An alliance. No one could stand the power of both of us, and the Mystix species (which I currently have a deal with) combined." Sentraken replied, and waited for Onyx's reaction. The Death-Blade, they could discuss later.

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx smiled as he pulled out his maul and swung it around. "I am no fan of alliances." He said, seemingly ending the conversation. "However, I am a fan of power. The alliance shall happen. I, Onyx, thus swear so." He finished.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:"If the regiment has volunteered themselves to help your cause," Whenua said tiredly, "Then they may go. I am not certain I believe this to be a wise move, but if the 7th Ussalry are willing and they find the cause to be reasonable, they may fight by your side."

test2.png

IC: Sentraken nodded, "I too, do not usually make allies. But the Death-Blade is too powerful too belong to any one person. In fact, I'm not certain it should exist at all," he lied, "But that is not my concern. What I am thinking about is a former Vortixx companion of mine, who was at the meeting, and vanished towards the end. What happened to him, I don't know, but I do know he is a psychopath, and may be after the Death-Blade, so I am contemplating killing him. Also, Reichenbach is insane. I don't know why he speaks in riddles or why he refuses to let on what he's really up to, but something seems strange about this stupid little game of his."***"Thank you, Turaga. It was, uh, nice to see you. You look tired, um... Buh bye!" Trakuda stammered, before leaving with Alfon.As they came outside, he looked up at the Toa, "Been a while since Is poke to someone famous.""Voriki's pretty famous.""For all the wrong reasons though. Anyway, we should get going and find the Ussalry guys, then get back to Pala-Koro.""Read my mind."

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi Catacombs"My hitmen are at your service." Onyx said with a smile when Sentraken brought up the other Vortixx. Raveian and Luncora both scowled. "Indeed, Reichenbach lacks sanity. His pitiful mind has been twisted and turned to the extreme. It is time the final move of this game occured."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi Catacombs."Raveian's speciallity is location and stealth work. He would be my choice for the mission of find The Shadow." Onyx said. Raveian stood up when his name was mentioned. "Luncora, on the other hand, is excellent in general violence." Onyx said with a cruel, hidden grin. "Either way, they are well suited to our needs."OOC: Feel free to have one of Sentraken's agents team up with them.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak's face turned grim, and nodded, lifting up the other being, hoping not to aggravate any of his wounds. He raised one arm to the ceiling, and fired off another blast of sonics, creating a hole in the roof."Try not to die," he said, turning to Zarrus, before promptly jumping and dropping the last explosive he held onto the floor.The resulting explosion sent him flying out of the house and crashing onto the rooftop."Ow."OOC: Rocket jumping? Nah, let's do this in a much awesome way.

OOC: Who else thinks that when we have the unevitable final battle, Onyx and Sentraken should stay allied?IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi CatacombsRaveian took the coin, bowed, and then stepped back into the darkness. His footfalls as he made his way to the surface were silent, thanks to his elemental powers.Onyx spoke once more. "Now, about this detective..."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I agree, then we can have a sort of Two Towers-style alliance in which we attempt to conquer with our combined forces but both believe ourselves to be superior to the other XDIC: "Yes, about him. The Murderer said that he had a key and a map, but whether these are metaphorical or metaphysical or what I don't know. And something tells me he doesn't, either." Sentraken mused in response.

OOC: I don't mind alliances. This is working out much better than I'd planned...IC: Reichenbach, Kraal & KraanReichenbach had been knocked off the roof by Chronn's attack, and then saw Arkak smashing through with Zarrus."Now," He began; "Wasn't that easy? You'll find Incy in the Great Mine, Shaft 43."Kraal walked into Chronn's hut through the hole in the side, using his powers over iron to carve a replica of Reich's sword, and hiding it under Chronn's desk, before leaving."Why he wants me to do all this..."Kraan cut off the ropes binding Incommodo."I 'ave to move you elsverr." He said, hitting Incommodo in the back of the head with the hilt of the blade. He then picked the unconscious Incommodo up, and left the shaft, but he also made sure a note was left, as Reichenbach asked.Oops, sorry, I guess you were a bit too late.Better luck next time!- ReichenbachKraan used his Mahiki to disguise himself and Incommodo as an Onu-Matoran on an Ussal Crab (himself shape-shifting into a crab, and using his powers over illusion to make Inc look like an Onu-Matoran), and he left the mines, heading towards Po-Wahi through the tunnels.OOC: Kraan & Incommodo to Po-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Reichenbach & The Shadow"Take me down? You can't even see me." Reichenbach laughed. "No, Arkak, now is not the time to defeat me. That is all up to Thedar. He's done it before, after all."And the area around them filled with an illusion of smoke, giving Reichenbach the chance to escape.The Shadow watched as the smoke appeared, and began to move closer to Chronn.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Reichenbach"Good to know you two are thinking about me." Reichenbach dropped down from the ceiling. "The Matoran out in the hall is nice, he's a little unconscious at the moment, but I'm sure there isn't anything to worry about."OOC: Reichenbach willl later explain that he used his Mahiki to grow wings with sharp claws and become invisible in order to climb along the roof. He didn't actually knock the Matoran out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Chronn"You go for now, I've got something far more important to do." Only problem for Reich was a simple thing, He hadn't got away free. An illusion of smoke didn't slow Chronn down in the slightest, he was still right on Reich's trail. Reich's body gave off a natural electricity, which was very, very hard to notice. But, Chronn was a Toa of lightning. And though Reich didn't know it, and had thought he had escaped... the chase was on.And he knew where Reich was, he had sensed him entering into a building. Now, all he had to do was wait... hidden. Reich would realize that he wasn't dealing with some mindless underling like Arkrak, he was facing his mental superior.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles