Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Reich went to the Onu-Koro catacombs, not a building, FYI.And Reich's figured out Chronn's tracing his natural electricity, as Chronn wouldn't have known where on the roof to hit otherwise.IC: Reichenbach"Alright then." Reichenbach smiled slightly. "By the way, you may want to evacuate your current base, Onyx, I have a feeling it will no longer be safe after this meeting. Oh, yes, and within a few moments you should have permission to kill each other. But, you said you wanted to talk to me?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Sorry, so hard to keep track of locations in this game. XD I suspected that he would know, he just likely hoped Chronn wouldn't follow... or hoped that he would...IC: ChronnBut it wasn't a building, it was the Onu-Koro catacombs. He decided not to go in, with the intention of waiting for Reichenbach to leave. He could still sense him, he just needed to wait for the twisted Toa, and but an end to his miserable life. He was starting to wish he had stopped for some trail mix along the way.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Kill each other?" Sentraken snorted, "You clearly haven't heard enough. And I'm not one to tell you. As for you, you have come to us, and inevitably the detective has followed you. Saves us any trouble of tracking you two down." he almost smiled at how easy it had been, "Now, this map and key you spoke of. What are they, and where or how does Chronn keep them?"

OOC: Reich was hoping he would. XPIC: Reichenbach"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is king. I look good in a crown." Reichenbach smiled slightly as he fed another riddle to the two imbeciles before him. "And I said you would have permission to do so, not that you would."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Vorex, you seem to fail to realize that Onyx resides in a catacomb. Catacombs can not be simply navigated, especially with Onyx's security. There is simply no way Reich could have navigated it, let alone found his way to Onyx's cavern out of the thousands. If you're going to say sonar, remember, Raveian could hear the attempt and mess it up. I'll let it go this one time, but remember, no matter how insane Reich is, there are some things that he can't do.IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx had remained silent throughout the entire duration of Reichenbach's impossible sudden appearance. "Kings die. Their empires are taken. And their corpses are humiliated." Onyx growled at Reich's parable. Luncora flexed his hand, creating a strong magnetic field at the cave's entrance, which would send any close enough to it flying to their death into the spiked walls.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: You forget one thing, Darkon:Reich's hearing would have been sensitive enough to find where they were talking without necessitating use of his element.IC: Reichenbach"Indeed, I will not tell you." Reichenbach smirked. "Riddles must be solved, gentlemen. A true riddler would not give you their answer."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Mussiki:After a while of walking through the tunnels, Plagia, Akinii and Mussiki finally came to the latter's home. He opened the door, ushering them in."Get in, get in, this part of the Wahi aint quite the safest," he said, pushing them into his home. He walked in after them, heading over to the kitchen."It's certainly a rather spartan home, I'll admit," Mussiki said, preparing some tea. "But it works, especially having been cut into the side of Mt. Ihu." He shrugged, and went over to his refridgerator."You guys need anything for lunch?" He asked Plagia and Akinii.OOC: Minor Bunny+Timeskip, but oh well. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I still don't see why Reich couldn't have been located by say anyone else in the room. Twitch can trace heat signatures, Luncora magnetic waves. Anyway, i'll let it go this time, but don't expect me to do it again.IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx smirked as well, but his was hidden. "Most riddlers lack your insanity. Now, Reich, I ask you a question. How do you plan to leave this cavern?" Luncora was completely alert through all of this, ready to repel any attack Reich attempted.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "And why would we want them," Sentraken said, stepping into the light, "When we can just kill you." he primed his Zamor Launcher, "Because you see, we don't want to play your stupid little game. We don't want the Death-Blade. Only you and Chronn know the truth. The detective doesn't know. How sad. You haven't told your moronic little servants enough for them to help you. You're trapped here, and you shall take your puny secrets to your grave. Good luck in the afterlife." he aimed his launcher, and fired. Whether the sphere struck or not, the sound it made would loud enough to cripple Reichenbach.

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach, however, was more intelligent than Sentraken thought, in that he created a field of silence around the launcher before it fired and ducked down, the sphere smashing against a wall. "What makes you think Thedar doesn't know he has the map and key?"And, more importantly, don't you think I'd have told my 'moronic little servants' enough that they could continue the plan?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx stood, his maul in hand. "Luncora. Twitch. Rasp." He said calmly, and all three stood to attention. Twitch and Rasp were still suffering from injuries from the battle between them and Cloon. Luncora was the first to act, creating a magnetic push that would hopefully send Reich flying. Into the magnetic barrier he earlier created. Ouch.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak blinked as he arrived at the mine shaft, before his eyes darkened in rage at the note. He raised an arm, and the note was promptly blasted into pieces by his power."Screw you Reichenbach," he muttered, before quickly changing direction and running towards Po-Wahi.OOC: Arkrak to Po-Wahi.

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach laughed as he was thrown through the air."Look, I think we should just talk this over." An incredibly loud, high-pitched noise filled the room (but there was a field of silence around Reich's head) INSTANTLY, REICH GIVING NO SIGN WHATSOEVER THAT HE WAS GOING TO DO THIS BEFOREHAND. It should have been enough to leave a Toa of Sonics unconscious, and any other being in a large amount of pain.OOC: Capitals are there for you, Darkon. You can't have his attack reversed if no-one knew it was coming.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Umm, you do realise he threw you into the magnetic barrier right? Not just into the air for no reason.IC: After a second or two of pain, a pair of earmuffs with earplugs on the inside slide over Sentraken's ears, decreasing the intensity of Reichenbach's attack to the point where it was only mildly painful, like getting poked by a needle. He then marched over to the Toa and grabbed him by the neck, pinning him against the wall. "Which would you like? A clean cut with a Katana, or having your muscles and ligaments and maybe even bone torn through by a serrated edge?" he growled.

OOC: LOL at the caps in your post.IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx's form stayed perfectly still when the sound happened, greatly in pain, but not showing any sign of weakness. Twitch fell to his knees, fire starting to swirl around him, desperate to locate and stop the source of his pain. Luncora growled in anger, but he maintained the magnetic wall in the cavern's entrace. Rasp put his hands over his ears and grunted in pain. They all (The lone exception being Onyx) breathed out in relief when Sentraken slammed Onyx into the wall, disrupting his concentration.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Wotz, that was a bit auto-hit-y.IC: ReichenbachReichenbach ducked under Sentraken's hand, then stood against the wall."Go on then." He smiled. "Kill me. I'll enjoy it."The cogs of fate have been set in motion. There's nothing you can do to stop them now."

Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach dodged Sentraken's sword, and made the crystals shatter by vibrating them at incredibly high speeds."Gentlemen." Reichenbach gave a small bow. "Sentraken."Luncora was surrounded by high-frequency, high-amplitude sound, enough to leave any being unconscious (but nearly enough to kill another Toa of Sonics). The sound travelled no further than the area around Luncora.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi Catacombs.Luncora roared in pain as the sound began, and leapt back as it reached it's max. He was still dazed, but he maintained his mangetic wall, putting all his focus into it.Onyx remained silent as he swung his maul directly at Reich, his Pakari activating as he did so. Twitch and Rasp had, by this time recovered, and launched into action as well. Twitch activated his Kakama and ran foward, the flames he created trailing behind him, ready for use. Rasp loaded his crossbow and waited for an opening. OOC: Four against one, Vorex. Try to be realistic in response, if at all possible.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:

OOC: Armadijo's playing the Ussalry regiment.IC: "I guess all that wood got to my head." Trakuda mused, looking back to the door, "These Ussalry guys are taking a while..."

IC: Sulov opened the door carefully. He scanned the area and soon found Trakuda and Alfon."Grreetingz." The matoran inclined his head again. "I haf obtaint purrmizhun forr ze Skvadrron tu go an ze mizhun." Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach jumped up, did a back-flip thing, then used his Mahiki to darken the room. When the light returned, twenty different Reichenbachs stood at different places in the room.He then increased the power of the sound surrounding Luncora.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: AlfonThe Toa of electricity gave Sulov quite the puzzled look upon hearing the Matoran speak, his accent quite...unique and different to Alfon. As he took his time to try to make sense of what Sulov said, he hoped he wasn't being rude by being unresponsive."Uh yeah...so I'm guessing you're in charge of the squadron?"

OOC: Fyi, they already met; Alfon might remember that. But I'm gonna take the opportunity.IC: Sulov forced himself not to raise an eyebrow and remain wholly calm. The talk with his superiors, even about such an on-leave mission, had been testing. He'd just have to ignore the faults of both and adapt."Jez," the Onu-Matoran said with another respectful bowing of the head. "Sulof Kozkium. Uzalry Zefenz Skvadrron-Skvadrron Commandurr."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Sorry, I didn't get all the details but thanks for filling me in.IC: Alfon"That's right, I remember you now. I assume you and your squad are prepared to move out soon?" asked Alfon, giving a genuine but awkward bow of the head. It only seemed appropriate however, the Toa was used to mock courtesy, often displaying such with Madrihk.

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi Catacombs"Multiplication? Such a cheap trick. Simply wait for one to hurt you." Twitch said as his insane grin widened. Rasp kept his crossbow in hand. Onyx twirled his maul in his hand, calmly waiting for someone to move. Using his crystal powers, two gigantic pillars of crystal sent Luncora sprawling from his current position. Luncora was now free of the noise, but he was still shaken, and almost unconsious from the high-freqeuncy sound. He put all his energy into the magnetic wall, refenforcing it, and keeping it solid.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: ReichenbachThe sound filled the area around Luncora once more, and suddenly all the Reichenbach duplicates seemed to move."Multiplication is no cheap trick when done right." The sound seemed to be coming from the mouth of each and every Reichenbach.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]