Nintendo Miiverse

In case anyone doesn't know, Miiverse is and I quote:

...a service that lets you communicate with other players from around the world. It is accessible via Wii U and systems in the Nintendo 3DS family.

-Nintendo Miiverse site.

Here are some question I wanted to ask everyone about this.

1. Are you a member of Miiverse?

2. And if you are, what do you think of it? Do you like it, dislike it, or just think it's 'meh'?

3. What game topics do you post in the most?

4. What game topics would you like to see created in the future?

5. What improvements would you like to see in the future with it?

My answers for these questions are:

1. Yes I am.

2. I think its okay. Its not my favorite forum (BZP still is), but I still like looking through some of the topic on it. Some of the posts with drawings are cool too.

3. I post in the Pokemon X/Y and Legend of Zelda topics a lot, since I own those games. I've also posted in the Super Smash Bros topic as well.

4. I wouldn't mind seeing a Metroid topic in the future. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing more topics for more Nintendo franchises in the future. I doubt it would happen since the majority of the topics are about current or upcoming 3DS and Wii U games, but a man can dream, right?

5. I wouldn't mind if a way was included to separate the posts with texts from the posts with drawings. Maybe make an option that asks 'only see posts with text' or 'only see posts with drawings.' Also, the ability to translate posts in different languages would be cool too.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

1. Yes i am.

2. I don't really pay attention to it much so in my opinion it is 'ok'. Nothing i would really go out and focus on.

3. I have only posted twice in Fire Emblem: Awakening

4. I would like to see a Resident Evil: Revelations topic.

5. I really don't have anything i would improve for i really don't care enough about it to think of anything.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yes, I do use Miiverse, and just post screenshots of whatever game I've been recently playing (a LOT of Fire Emblem screenshots). A great improvement would be replying, messaging from PC and 3DS, video support, and allowing 3DS VC games to post in the same area as Wii U VC games, because they are the SAME GAMES!

Might I direct you over to the Video Game General topic? It does kinda include Miiverse in it.

A small note on the above: Miiverse discussion is certainly allowed in the Video Game General, but its existence doesn't preclude the possibility of having other, more specific video game topics in COT. For example, a Fire Emblem thread wouldn't be closed with a redirect to the General. I think this topic can stay open as well.

I was really looking forward to Miiverse on 3DS, but in the end I was a little underwhelmed. I can't put my finger on why Miiverse didn't tickle my fancy, but somehow it didn't fill the hole Swapnote left (even despite rarely using Swapnote for its messaging function).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

1. Yes.

2. I don't mind it, I don't really have anything I like or dislike about it, just neutral.

3. Mostly Smash Bros, but also EarthBound, F-Zero, and Ghosts N' Goblins.

4. Maybe some other classic games that were on old Nintendo systems.

5. I don't think I have any improvements to state for it.