bohrok sets krana?

polip

hi,

I just wondered...the bohrok default krana that you could find in every bohrok canister were all identical or a random krana was put in every container? I know that they are of the same color for each bohrok, I mean if they had the same form too

There was also a supplementary set that included three random Krana and two random Gold or Silver Kanohi, to collect them more affordably.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

This is also true for the Rahkshi kraata. There were several different (I can't remember the exact number) molds used on the krana, then different colour patterns and stuff like that.

There was a different one in each set.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

There were eight unique molds for both kraata and krana, a random one in each set.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Krana, Krana-Kal, and Kraata were indeed completely randomized in every set they appeared in. In fact, according to their entries in the LEGO Group's customer service replacement parts database, the different shapes were not even treated as different elements on the production side of things — so chances are there was one molding machine that would spit out all eight Krana (or later, all six Kraata) in a given color. This is different from Kanohi and Kanohi Nuva, which have always had separate element numbers from one another.

Krana, Krana-Kal, and Kraata were indeed completely randomized in every set they appeared in. In fact, according to their entries in the LEGO Group's customer service replacement parts database, the different shapes were not even treated as different elements on the production side of things — so chances are there was one molding machine that would spit out all eight Krana (or later, all six Kraata) in a given color. This is different from Kanohi and Kanohi Nuva, which have always had separate element numbers from one another.

To add to that, this was presumably because, in the storyline, each Kanohi mold was tied to a specific character, unlike the Krana and Kraata. Interestingly, in the Bohrok instruction manuals, the Krana was always shown as a Krana Xa (the swarm commander). I don't know how it was for the Kraata.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 2 weeks later...

This is also true for the Rahkshi kraata. There were several different (I can't remember the exact number) molds used on the krana, then different colour patterns and stuff like that.

With the kraata, there were the six different types available in sets with six different power levels and then there were all the different kraata randomly inserted in the kraata boosters that were not available in any set.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

With the kraata, there were the six different types available in sets with six different power levels and then there were all the different kraata randomly inserted in the kraata boosters that were not available in any set.

To be more precise there are 36 other powers besides the main 6 or a total 42 kraata powers with most powers counted. However there are 2 more powers group most forget, 43rd is the collectible shadow kraata which have 6 variations and the elusive 44th nike shoe transparent orange kaata with a unknown power wich has either only one or all power levels available.

The grand total of ALL kraata is could be to be 259 or 264 depending on how many power levels the nike kraata was made in.

The list of kraata is staggering, being close to 300 and it's undoubtedly the hardest bionicle collection to complete.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg