Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: PurgatoryPurgatory shrugged at the Pyro. "The second option I suppose. We are too weak to cause any damage currently." he said. "We should concentrate on finding new members, ones who aren't as... idiotic." he said, waving his hand at the stage. He continued to sip his beer as someone tapped on his back. He thought they might give up when he didn't turn around at first, but they were insistent. He turned around and faced the newcomer, who turned out to be a thin looking Toa of Gravity. "What do you want?" he rumbled, his sadistic grin spreading.

IC: Purgatory"What told you to find me?" he asked, suspicious. "Do you have voices in your head?" he laughed, grinning with his large teeth. "My name is Kruhan, but I prefer to be called Purgatory." he said. "What is yours? This seems like an odd place for a Toa... unless your one of those evil Toa." he said, before he took another sip from his ale.

IC: Kot Kot left the island on a boat as he left he looked back and smiled at the dangerous unexplored land.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

IC: The Pyro, Londar, and The MafiaAll three of them stared at the newcomer. "This guy is WEIRD," The Pyro thoughtIC: Zokan and VileZokan and vile got bored of banging on doors, and they dashed out into the main bar knocking The Pyro over AGAIN and barely missing Dorum and Purgatory. They dashed outside and started playing in the streets again.

IC: Purgatory"Ah it..." he said, now seeing the creature on Dorum's backside. "How interesting." he said. "Well met Dorum, I'm liking your vibe." he smiled. "What do you say that we team up or something?" he asked, taking a swig of his ale. "There is much we can do on this island, many innocents we can kill." he said, his teeth shining.

IC: (Durzan/Xa-Koro)In the hustle and bustle of city life, Durzan was lost. The simpleton, distracted by the shiny objects street vendors hawked, was taking his time. Among the first things he did was trade in his sword and shield for something a little more-intimidating. A zweihander and sheath, in pristine condition despite being over a decade old, became his new weapon of choice.The next thing he did was simple, get something to eat. Walking on over to a deep fried ussal cake stall, he grabbed about two bucket fulls and ate them at his leisure. Now that he was nice and full, he finally went to Az's home, and knocked on the door."Az, its me, Durzan! I need your, expertise."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: DorumDorum cackled. "Everything!" he yelled, casting a menacing glance at the pair of fleeing Skakdi, "starting with those two!" The thing on his back started throbbing at a grossly increased rate, and at the same time, Dorum began to change. His arms gained muscle mass until they were almost twice their normal size, his chest widening to accomodate the added weight. He became hunched over and bestial, bony growths sprouting from almost every space that wasn't occupied by armor. His legs grew as well, but not by much.The changed Toa of Gravity let out a feral scream and took off after Zokan and Vile.

67tlbk.png

IC (Greed)Greed was about to release his hold on the Toa of Ice's air supply, but a sudden banging on the door interrupted him, accompanied by drunken singing. The Toa of Air moved to the door, to open it and perhaps kill those outside but, the noise faded as the perpetrators left the building.The Toa of Air frowned, then shrugged, and turned back to the captive Toa, who was very nearly passing out again from lack of oxygen. With a snap of his fingers, Greed released the vacuum; the Toa of Ice gulped the air greedily, filling his starved lungs again.As the Toa's gasps subsided, Greed leaned over his captive once more."You are bound, surrounded, and have a fruit growing inside your body," he said seriously. "Now is not the time to play the hero. My time is valuable; if you insist on wasting it, I will kill you."But not immediately," he continued, standing up. "Oh no. The plant in your stomach will grow until it bursts through into your abdominal cavity. Your digestive juives will run rampant through your body, burning through your internal organs until you are nothing more than a bag of pulp. The process will take a few days, and will be extraordinarily painful."By the end of it, you will be wishing for death."Now, I will ask you once more: what do you know about the Island Liberation Squad?"

IC: PurgatoryPurgatory laughed, he'd never liked those two anyway. They were a disgrace. He pulled out his double-bladed sword with one hand and grabbed his launcher with the other, he then stepped outside where Zonkan and Vile were playing in the streets. He shot an explosive Zamor sphere at Vile's chest.

IC: Psyzhran"I'm not a part of it," he said. "All I now is that they're in Le-Wahi. I've been keeping touch with one of their members. His name is-MATA NUI! WHERE DID HE COME FROM?!"IC: Zokan and VileVile saw the zamor coming. In an unprecedented display of his hidden intelligence, he dodged the zamor, jumped onto the tavern rooftop, and started running that is, until he fell through a whole in the roof of the tavern and right on top of of Greed from rooftop to rooftop. Zokan wasn't so smart, and he simply charged, W+1ing with his flamethrower and heat vision, setting the whole street on fire.IC: The PyroThe Pyro sipped his wine. He would have said something about not attacking fellow gang members, but he never liked those two anywaysIC: The Mafia and Londar"Oh brother," The Mafia and Londar said while facepalming

Edited by Constructman

IC: (Az and Durzan/Az's House, Xa-Koro)"Come in! Come in!" Az said in an odd, happy tone.He lead Durzan to to small, cramped living room, where a couple of old, tattered chairs waited to be sat on. Being as gracious a host he could be, he poured two cups of Bula Wine. And, after taking a seat, he asked:"Why are you hear Durzan? Does Kytorikk need more explosives for the guard?""No, I'm afraid. We need explosives, all of your explosives. The Malfactor has contacted others. Haitol thinks they might be preparing something. Something big.""I see. But you do realize I'll need to keep a third of it, since I need some to defend myself. But two thirds, about two crates of explosives, will do for you quite fine."

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Baruk stepped out of the shadows. "Who, me?" he asked conversationally. "Oh, I've been here the whole time, actually. But really, go on, it was just getting interesting. I would warn you about trying any more silly distractions or something like that, but I think these guys have you covered as far as threats go."

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Constructman, I'm going to ignore that Skakdi falling through the roof. I've already described the room in an earlier post, and I clearly stated that the room is dim, with the only light coming from a small window. I imagine there would be a lot more light if there was a hole in the roof; not to mention Greed wouldn't interrogate someone in a location like that, where anyone might drop in or overhear. :)IC (Greed)Greed smiled with his mouth, but not with his eyes, which glowed a faint red in the dim room. "I see. Tell me, who is the person you've been sending messages to? And how much have you told him about us?"As the Toa of Air waited for an answer, Psyzhran began to feel as though he had eaten a very large meal. His stomach felt almost uncomfortably full."And I would hurry up with those answers if I were you," the avaricious Toa said. "The watermelon is still growing."

IC: Psyzhran"Why," he said slyly. "He only identified himself as 'Z'; he wasn't one for a first name basis..."OOC: How does a watermelon grow in someone's stomach? No soil, plus it probably would have been dissolved by the hydrochloric acid, meaning that Venedico would have gone through 5 watermelons already!IC: ZokanSnarling and roaring wildly, he continued to W+1, charging straight all, well, flames blazing at Dorum, stupidly ignoring the claw that he was swiping at him. Although, he did attach his sword to the flamethrower like a bayonet, so...IC: VileVile decided that if he was going to get away alive, he at least was going to get away with some loot. Using his seismic pickaxe, he blew a hole in the roof of the tavern and jumped in, raided the cashier, went to the hotel, and went to the first door on the left, knocking down the doors with his jackhammer and looting the room. "Gimme the money," he yelled as he broke in the room.IC: The MafiaThe Mafia picked up on the idea and kicked down the door of the first door on the right and fired a beam of plasma into it to take care of anybody who might be inside. He then picked up the bag of widgets and a case of jewelry. "Back to raiding homes, Mafia style," he thought with a smile forming on his maskless face. As soon as he thought about his face though, his mood soured.IC: LondarLondar decided to join in the fun and raided the second door on the right. He had a bit more trouble than the others, but was finally able to defeat the hotel guest and loot his drawerIC: The Pyro"Whatever happened to the plan?" he thought. Still, it was fun. Laughing maniacally, he spread fire throughout the tavern. It was good to be back to doing what he did best, which was setting things on fire! He went to the hotel and seeing that Vile, Londar, and The Mafia had already chosen their rooms, he went to the nearest unlooted room, the second one from the left. Hacking the door down, he yelled "Gimme all your valuables!" Seeing the prisoner tied to the chair, he yelled "I'll also be taking that toa of ice too!" even as he spread fire throughout the room.OOC: Sorry if this is another "Aww, LAME" moment, but he was kinda lazy and chose the "take the one nearest to you" pattern. Why would a thief go for the faraway room (that involved going through his own fire) when he could take the near one?

OOC: W+1 means to charge forward while spamming your primary weapon. See more here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090906114502AATboVhIC: ZokanZokan roared as Dorum attempted to rip the flamethrower out of his hands WHILE STILL ON. He used his heat vision and fired twin beams of energy at Dorum's head.IC: Everyone else except Psyzhran and The PyroLondar, Vile, and The Mafia continued to raid the rooms

IC (Greed)Greed whirled away from the Toa of Ice as the door burst open. A figure leaped into the room, demanding their valuables and their prisoner. That, as it turns out, was not a smart move.The Toa of Air had named himself Greed for a reason. He liked having things for himself, whether they be power, money, respect, or just about anything. All beings are self-interested to an extent, but Greed was self-interested to the max, always concerned with his own well-being, and always scheming ways to turn events to benefit him in the end.So when someone tried to steal his things from him, it was understandable that Greed wasn’t going to just give them up.Fortunately, the Toa of Air wasn’t on his own. He had three very powerful allies who weren’t particularly keen on losing their prisoner or their possessions either. Together, they would be more than a match for the would-be thieves and convenient rescuers.Greed looked over to the Toa of Green, and the two locked eyes for a second. This Toa had been incredibly useful so far, and Greed had no doubt he could find a way to incapacitate their opponents more effectively than the Toa of Air could with a vacuum, which would still allow their opponents time to escape.

IC: Venedico (The Black Muaka, Xa-Koro)As soon as Greed did his thing, Dico struck. He conjured up some of the toxins of the worst plants on Mata Nui: Makuta Fern, Viper's Breath, all those creepy flowers that could incapacitate with a single whiff. As the other Toa Daedra watched, looking mildly concerned, Venedico manipulated the toxins and let them thrive in the air around the people who had barged into the tavern.He almost made a pun, but resolved to stay quiet and hold his breath. Last thing he needed to do was accidentally inhale one of those toxins. Now let's just hope Greed knew what to do from here...IC: Shalia (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)Miles away, a certain ex-slave, emo blackjack dealer drew up her hoodie around her frail frame and began to trek out towards the docks, where a private boat to Le-Koro awaited. She sighed and handed over part of her minuscule wages - barely enough to get her into Le-Koro, but enough nonetheless - and sat down on the deck of the boat, where she examined the cuts on her bare hands to pass the time.OOC: Shalia to Le-Wahi.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Greed)Greed saw the toxins pop into being, and quickly recognized them as some of the most toxic on Mata Nui. He had lived in Le-Koro for most of his Matoran life, where most of these plants lived, and thus he had run across them before. He knew how dangerous they were.As the toxins began to spread throughout the room, Greed clenched his scythe in a brief moment of concentration. At his whim, four air bubbles formed, and each attached themselves to one of the Toa Daedra’s heads, allowing them to breathe freely without worrying about the poison in the air. The bubbles were invisible, of course, being made of air, but provided protection from the spores and toxins quickly filling the small room.

OOC: He's set the room on fire already... Also, aren't there only 3 toa daedra?IC: The PyroThe Pyro too one whiff of the toxins and staggered back, already beginning to feel the effects. Flames continued to blaze out of his axe. The last words he said before hitting the ground was "Mafia..."IC: The MafiaThe Mafia saw The Pyro go down. He charged towards the room but backpedaled away when he saw the green clouds coming out of the room. Thinking quickly, he took a blanket from the next room, wrapped it around his nose and mouth, took a deep breath, and charged into the room, picking up The Pyro while firing beams of plasma from his hands and waving his baseball bat around, trying to whack the Toa Daedra. "I seriously need a gun," he thought to himself as he dragged his leader out of the room. "A good whack with the bat should be enough to wake him up," he thought.IC: VileVile followed suit. He wrapped a blanket around his head, fired a shot from his pickaxe, and charged. Desperate to prove his worth, he made a mad dash for the toa of ice and for the money drawer while waving his jackhammer around.IC: Londar saw what had happened and dashed back into the bar. He poured himself a lot of jars of whisky, gas and other flammable substances. He then took a bunch of clothes, soaked them in kerosene, and stuffed them into the bottles. He then returned to the fight scene and threw the bottles into the open flames while shouting "MOLOTOV COCKTAILS EVERYBODY!!!"

Edited by Constructman

IC: PurgatoryAfter the Skakdi dodged Purgatory's Zamer sphere Purgatory gnashed his teeth in frustration. Suddenly Zonkan began to run all over the street, blasting flames all around. Purgatory began to laugh as the flames danced around him. He was a Skakdi of flames, this was his domain. He laughed more as the flames grew higher and the Skadi began to cause destruction. Then Purgatory abruptly stopped, his flash of madness suddenly gone as quickly as it had come. Still the cool dudes were drawing too much attention, and Purgatory's new friend wanted to rip one from limb to limb. Purgatory rushed forward, he saw Zonkan loom out of the flames. Purgatory flew forward, and unleashed a large slash straight at Zonkan's backside with his double-sided blade, trying to slash through Zonkan's armor and harm him, he needed to be stopped.

OOC: X3 Facepalm Combo!IC: With a wave of his hand, Baruk doubled the gravity of the escaping pair of Toa. The Mafia could scarcely support his own weight, let alone the weight of his unconscious (or hopefully, dead) leader.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Where the Karz did you (Baruk) come from?IC: The MafiaThe Mafia looked over to Baruk. Struggling under his own weight, he started talking. "Um... I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talkin' to?" The Mafia struggled forward, trying to pull his leader with him. "D-Do you have any idea, any idea who I am?" The Mafia struggled forward and continued. "Ok, lemme give it to ya' straight," he said. "Ya' listenin'? OK. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'," he said as he started to blast torrents of plasma from his hands. "I hurt people." IC: The PyroThe Pyro suddenly woke up. He unleashed fire like he never had before...IC: PsyzhranPsyzhran was holding his breath, not knowing if he was protected or not, desperately trying to edge away from the flames. The toxins in the air and the Molotovs had only made it worse. Then he noticed the vines ensnaring him starting to burn. He tried to bat away the flames, but soon, he too was on fire. In desperation, he made a suit of ice armor for himself, which weakened the vines even more...

OOC: One, he's been there the whole time; he's Gluttony in the Daedra, and he goes where the team goes. Two...Meet the Scout? Really?IC: Venedico (The Black Muaka, Xa-Koro)Venedico had suddenly grown very bored of this whole fight, and he created a large, hollow oak tree around The Mafia and The Pyro; they were now trapped in a thick oak prison that would take at least fifteen minutes of sustained attack to properly burn through. Sighing, the Toa of Plantlife turned to the prisoner."What makes you this important, again?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Psyzhran"I don't know," The Toa of Ice signed. "I don't know these people. In fact, I don't know anybody on the island except for Z." Then suddenly, the suit of ice armour stood up. Normally, he wouldn't have been able to burst through, but the fire had caused substantial damage to the vines. The suit of armor, now the size of a Kikanalo, left the room, kicking aside both the Toa Daedra and The Forces of Nature. Psyzhran froze the watermelon in his stomach to prevent it from growing and hoped his stomach acids would dissolve it while aiming an ice blast at Venedico to prevent him from making it grow. The "Frost Giant" left the burning remains of the bar, letting Psyzhran breathe without passing out. The titan continued its rampage, kicking aside Zokan, Dorum, and Purgatory and destroying everything in it's way. Not trusting the ferryman anymore, it jumped out to sea and froze a small portion of the water, allowing it to stand on it. He repeated this jump-freeze method.IC: ZokanZokan saw the ice titan coming and jumped on it, wanting a ride away from his assailants. Purgatory's scratch on the back was enough to deter him from attacking any longer.IC: The Mafia"MMMMMMMMMMMMPHHH!!!" he cried as he pounded on the inside of the tree. Then something hit the tree, jarring it and knocking him around. Then suddenly, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHH!!!" as something else struck the tree, blowing him backIC: The PyroThe Pyro started cursing inside the tree. No matter what he did, he couldn't get out. Then suddenly...IC: VileVile aimed at the tree and fired his seismic pickaxe. The pickaxe shook the tree, but didn't make a large enough hole in it, so he went to work on it with his jackhammer. "What are you guys standing around there for?!" he shouted. "Help me!"IC: The Pyro and The MafiaThe twon agreed and the combined their powers, boring a whole on the opposite side of the spot where Vile was drilling.IC: Londar"Might need more Molotovs," he thought as he dashed back to what was left of the bar.

Edited by Constructman

IC: KynaeraMorningBack room, the Black Muaka, Xa-KoroKynaera had evaded impact by leaping away in a void of gravity. She inhaled deeply and reached out toward the ice giant, but neither to grab it telekinetically nor to crush it with gravity.She exhaled.As her lungs lost air, the ice giant lost weight. Its next great bound carried it into a gravitational vacuum; though it struggled, it only floated higher. And higher. And higher."Greed!" she prompted. "Take care of the fire!"OOC: Wait, Constructman, you can't just smash out of the bar and reach the ocean without letting us respond.

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: Constructman, Baruk is the fourth member of the Daedra, and has been with us all along. If you look back a couple pages, you'll see he was with Greed in the bar even before Kynaera and Dico showed up. :)IC (Greed)The Toa of Air nodded, and the bar and its back rooms were briefly enveloped in an airless vacuum, extinguishing the flames. It did nothing about the toxins and the smoke already filling the air; when Greed released the vacuum, the fire was dead, but the room was still full of deadly toxins and thick smoke.The Daedra were protected by their invisible air bubbles, but surely the combination of smoke and toxins was taking its toll on all unprotected lungs. A rag held to your face provided only scant protection against thin smoke, and the room was full of thick smoke and airborne poisons that could incapacitate with only a few breaths.OOC: Tyler and Legolover, I have to go to work, so you have permission to bunny Greed while I'm gone to help win this fight.

Edited by Fullmetal Eyrchamist

IC: Almost boredly, Baruk stepped up behind Vile and swung a Pakari-powered fist at his head. The Skakdi was so caught up in his antics with the sledgehammer that he would barely be able to react - assuming, of course, that he even noticed Baruk in the first place.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: You can't just kick us out of the way either, that's like auto-hitting. And what is this ice giant stuff? I've never heard of any ice Toa ever making a huge creature made of ice that can walk around and cause destruction, its made of ice, it can't move like that or it would shatter, besides shouldn't he be near it the whole time? He's controlling it, he can't make it alive...IC: PurgatoryPurgatory dodged the massive ice giant as it tried to kick him, he was quicker then the giant ice creature. It seemed that two of the vile cool dudes were trapped inside an oak tree, while Zokan had hitched a ride on his ice-giant, escaping Purgatory's wrath, though Purgatory did leave a substantial slash on Zonkan's back that he'd have to deal with. Purgatory watched as the fire was extinguished, and the ice giant dealt with. But it seemed that Vile was busy with a Toa for the moment. "Why the karz would they loot Xa-Koro?" he said to himself. This place was a haven for scoundrels, they should be taking from the Matoran not people like themselves. Purgatory approached the tree, "Can we please just burn them alive? They are a disgrace." Purgatory said. The Pyro was the only one Purgatory half tolerated, but the other three, he couldn't wait to see them slaughtered.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: Psyzhran's inside the giant and it's like an exo-suit; that solves the near and shattering problem. Also, by kicked to the side, I don't mean kick to timbuktu, I mean shove out of the way as if they were in the crowd. Also, why is Baruk getting involved in the first place?IC: Psyzhran (As the giant) flailed around in the air. The gravity shift had sent him and his kikanalo armor flying. Then, he came up with a solution-more mass! He created more ice from the moisture in the area and slammed it onto the shell. Then he noticed the two beings on board. The skakdi could stay, but that spiky thing HAD to go. He formed an extra large chunk of ice around it. "Eject extra cargo," he thought as the chunk that Dorum was on/in flew off. The armor, now the size of a tahtorak, was able to lower itself a little bit but not enough. "If I don't get rid of that Toa of Gravity," he thought, "I'm gonna be taking a ride to outer space!" Then he got an idea. He formed a little spiky ball of ice in Kynarea's stomach which got bigger and bigger. At the same time, he fired an ice missile at the Xa-Koro dock. "That's what you get," he thought, thinking about the watermelon in his stomach that he was now beginning to digest. Meanwhile, he continued to increase the giant's density and mass...IC: ZokanZokan felt the suit of armor go higher and higher. He then saw a purple thing that seemed to be the thing behind this joy-ride to the stars. He fired his heat vision at the faraway purple thingIC: VileVile was working on the tree when something nearly took his ear off. Roaring in pain, he swung behind him and fired the pickaxe at the assailant. "MIND YOUR OWN @(@*)$)(!()P)@#_%&&_(&@)_*#_!)*$*)@%+@)$_(&_ (&%^$&$^$*&%% BEESWAX! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!" he roared.IC: The MafiaThe Mafia fired one last bolt of plasma. This weakened the tree enough that a few whacks with the baseball bat made a small whole in it, which he shoved his bat into. With enough plasma prying, he made a hole big enough to crawl out of. "Screw this," he thought. "I'm gonna make my own gang. Should have done that in the first place. I want to be The Don, not some grunt. But first, I need to get a mask." He decided against taking the ferry, because that's what people would expect him to do. He instead fled to the outskirts of the islets, plotting his revengeIC: LondarLondar decided against throwing the Molotovs. Sneaking away from the bar, he caught a ferry for Le-Wahi.OOC: Londar to Le-Wahi. This whole thing is getting pretty stupidIC: The PyroThe Pyro decided to ditch too. Crawling through the whole in the wall The Mafia had made, he crawled out and made for the ferry, his hopes and dreams of a powerful terrorist faction destroyed from within his own group.OOC: The Pyro to Le-Wahi.OOC: If you're wondering how they got out so quickly, have you ever seen a jackhammer carve through cement? And there's a laser drill on the other side at the opposite point, cutting the time in half.

Edited by Constructman