Takanuva

Jck

I believe the original price was $20.00 in 2003. I personally wouldn't pay more than that.

I agree that the original price was $20, but I would be willing to pay $30 today if I didn't already own the set. I think it would be reasonable to go for somewhere in between $20 and $30, for both the buyer and seller. It is obviously more valuable then it used to be, but since the set in question is used, the price goes slightly down.

Edited by V-N
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

I believe the original price was $20.00 in 2003. I personally wouldn't pay more than that.

I agree that the original price was $20, but I would be willing to pay $30 today if I didn't already own the set. I think it would be reasonable to go for somewhere in between $20 and $30, for both the buyer and seller. It is obviously more valuable then it used to be, but since the set in question is used, the price goes slightly down.

I'm just a bargain hunter, I guess.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I have to say i believe in Inflation given lego no longer makes the set it makes it a little rarer so i would honestly say 25 or 30 would be a fairer price. I mean especially since your not having to pay for shipping (I'm assuming). But this is just my opinion.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Takanuva was originally 29.99 brand new, i would expect to pay around $55, but i would count on about $40.00 for being a fair price.

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The secondary market value really depends on where you're buying it from. For example, a popular auction site would usually see it being sold for $50.00 usd or more, but another site, made specifically for selling lego, would sell it for around $35.00 usd.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I am shocked as to how low you others would pay! The biggest reason I stopped collecting BIONICLE sets was because of how much they went for on eBay. I'd estimate that, assuming it has the box and manual, you wouldn't be able to find it much cheaper than $40-45 (and even more if it was unopened), but from a friend, I would say more like $30 (which is a price I would be perfectly willing to pay if I was still interested in expanding my collection and didn't already own the set.)

What? No!

I spend an awful lot of time on a particular online auction site that starts with an "e" and I'll bet you could easily find it under $35, even under $30, especially if it's opened.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

What? No!

I spend an awful lot of time on a particular online auction site that starts with an "e" and I'll bet you could easily find it under $35, even under $30, especially if it's opened.

No they can not. I just did a search and the lowest comes out at least 50. Then again i always include shipping into the final price.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I just looked it up and lowest is an auction with $9.99 starting bid, $15.00 Buy It Now, and $8.00 shipping.

Really? Hmm.. i must be missing it because i am trying to find it right this instant and i can't..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I just looked it up and lowest is an auction with $9.99 starting bid, $15.00 Buy It Now, and $8.00 shipping.

Really? Hmm.. i must be missing it because i am trying to find it right this instant and i can't..

I just checked and someone bought it. I forgot to mention the auction didn't include the gold Avohkii, because I have a spare, but forgot other people might not.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!