Tattorack's sprite kit

Tattorack

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/055/1/a/matoran_spritekit_by_tattorack-d77tjal.png

Originally made for "Gravity's comics" (now known as gRAViTiC dUbSTEp) here on BZPower but never used.
His comics also went dead after... I think 5 strips. But I still have this kit...
All the parts have been resized and re-cleaned. The Kanohi are incomplete, but that is due to the fact that those were the required Kanohi for the cast in the strips of Gravity.
There are quite some errors in all of them, but unless there is a demand for a spritekit like this I wont make and remake it.
Hope somebody finds some use for these (just be sure to color the parts BEFORE resizing them).

• Upvote 1

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Haha, I remember these.

It's a really good kit, and I'm glad that they're up here. It's unfortunate that my series died before I was able to use them, because I really did like the unique "hand-drawn" feel to them. Seriously, someone should totally make use of these.

Yeah, it is unfortunate. I was going to post the kit some time ago actually... but didn't for a number of very lame excuses :rolleyes:

Oh wow, this looks impressive, just the whole look of it really makes this amazing.

If I made comic I'd probably try and use this.

Be my guest, they're here to be used ^_^

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE