Set Review: 41504 Seismo

From what I've seen of the Mixels TV show, Seismo is most definitely male. Not that it matters, though.

We got Volectro and Vulk lately. The poseability is very limited, but the figures themselves are quite adorable and we'll definitely get more of them as more series are released.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yeah, Seismo seems to be male in the Mixels cartoon (as do all the current Mixels, which is extremely unfortunate).

This is a good review, although I do think that Seismo is one of the weakest of the current lineup. I much prefer Krader and Shuff as far as the Cragsters are concerned.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

So, nice review, but of all the Mixels Seismo is one of only two from Series 1 that I don't want to get at some point.

For whatever reason I've fallen in love with the Mixels and wanted to get all (but two) of them. Then I checked my wallet and found only one million dollar bills.

Sigh...

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

I was just at my local store, and they were sold out of all but one of the Mixels. I decided to pick up some Chima Legend Beasts instead to experience the new ball joints. I can't wait until those little things get added to the constraction figure line.

As for the Mixels themselves, none of them have endeared themselves to me. But since they are at such a cheap price point for Lego, I'll probably pick up some eventually. Maybe they will grow on me like Chima and Ninjago did.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

One thing I like about Seismo is that (she? I think all the Mixels are unfortunately male in the cartoon) has some forward-and-back range of movement in the legs. The other Mixels have these amazing new mini-ballpoints but due to the position of the sockets they can hardly move their feet. I also like how Seismo is proportionately taller compared to the "shorter" appearances of the other Mixels in this wave.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.