The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

Yes, I am not. (Wait what?)TPBM shall endeavor to improve his/her verbal and written prose by attempting to craft a reply of a text-based nature with words both longer and with greater meaning than the ones currently used in his/her daily speech.

I prefer an iceberg.TPBM has seen Doctor Who.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

The enjoyment of the aforementioned show is a fact that I ascribe to with pride.EDIT: My post has been rendered inapplicable.I am currently not in the enjoyment of a musical composition played at volume deafening.The Person Below Me enjoys the electronic diversions that prominently feature interactivity.(In other words video games.)

Edited by King Joe

Yup, albeit a dark one. =)TPBM knows how to be 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.*shot*

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Objection!TPBM is literate in more than one language.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

In the flavor of my compatriots above me, I must inform you that being the person who is occupying the space directly beneath you, the statement you have made is false.The Person Below Me considers it quite the distinction to be found 'neath the prose of someone who is as verbose and effervescent as myself.