Makuta Tridax contest

Contest time! Which of you can create you version of Makuta Tridax? I will decide the winner.

Rules

1. Must be an original work. Drawings can be entered, but I would prefer if it were a creation.

2. You CAN NOT Send in more then one entry. If you do, you will be disqualified.

3. Must be relevant to Tridax. Examples must include the correct colours, weapons, etc.

4. Be creative

5. No spamming

6. If a drawing, must be in toy form drawing, not movie form.

7. Have fun!

This contest is for fun, so don't expect a marching band to announce if you win. This is purely for fun. Pay attention to rule 7 please!

Entry's close in the 15th of July 2014, so get building!

No 'post-it-here' topics or unofficial contests: that is, you cannot post a topic where you invite other members to post their creations in your topic. As this entire forum is devoted to giving people a place to post topics just for their MOCs, such topics are redundant. In this same thread are unofficial member-run contests; in addition to often counting as 'post-it-here' topics, unofficial contests are not allowed due to the fact that, when they were allowed, they would often clog up the front page, pushing actual MOC topics to the back pages.

The BBC forum rules state that a topic like this is not allowed. However, if you do want to start a contest, anyone is permitted to do so easily on Mocpages by creating a group.

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Another option to the one above would be to become a Premier Member on this site and host a contest in your blog. Or, you could trying contacting a Premier Member and see if they would be willing to host one for you.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock