Double Post Condensing Time

Ballom Nom Nom

Since the rule of only one chapter posted per day in the Library is a thing of the past, I'm trying to repost multiple chapters of an old Epic of mine at once. However, after the first post, when I try to double post to add the next chapter, it is instead merged with the previous post. Is there a specific length of time I need to wait before this doesn't happen when I post again, short of waiting for the next day?

(Also I don't think I've ever posted two topics in as many days in this forum. I feel like a noob. But they're valid questions!)

~B~

I believe what fisher said is about right, however depending on how it works, you may be able to cheat the system by deleting your cookies from BZPower. Assuming that the "double post prevention" isn't done server-side, I'd guess it's stored in a cookie, in which deleting it would make you be able to post again. I'm not certain about this but merely hypothesising. The worst that can happen by deleting your cookies from BZPower is you'll have to re-login, but it may be worth a shot if my hypothesis is correct.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

The setting is currently at 60 minutes. If you're seeing different behavior, let me know.

I believe what fisher said is about right, however depending on how it works, you may be able to cheat the system by deleting your cookies from BZPower. Assuming that the "double post prevention" isn't done server-side, I'd guess it's stored in a cookie, in which deleting it would make you be able to post again. I'm not certain about this but merely hypothesising. The worst that can happen by deleting your cookies from BZPower is you'll have to re-login, but it may be worth a shot if my hypothesis is correct.

I'm pretty sure it's all server-side, so this wouldn't work, precisely so there's not an easy way to avoid it.