The Elder Scrolls

I did Sheogorath's quest yesterday! It was weird thinking that my character from Oblivion (who saved everything he could, was Divine Crusader, killed Lucien Lachance when he tried to talk me, and rescued Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles countless times) has become completely bonkers. Not to mention the whole "being inside the mind of a homicidal dead monarch" thing. Although I did enjoy the surprise of getting the Wabbajack again.I also got the house in Whiterun (which the whole city looks like Edoras from Lord of the Rings), and furnished it all. So I finished it all, couldn't find my housecarl, Lydia, so I went to my bed and slept (I prefer questing in the daylight), and when I wake up, there's Lydia standing right beside my bed. First things she says? "Pleasure to see you my Thane" or something like that. It was creepy and slightly attractive all at the same time.I've also only killed 4 dragons; 2 for the main quest, 1 because a guy in Ivarstead (the town beneath the 7000 steps) told me there was one nearby, and another when I was just roaming about. I was going to ask for tips for finding them, but then I remembered their randomly generated, so that would be rather pointless.And for the record, I'm (currently) level 16 Imperial warrior, prefering one handed weapons and unrelenting force (which has saved me from many an overpowered draugr). I like to think he's the descendent from my character in Oblivion. I joined the Empire as well, because I just couldn't do it after Martin sacrificed himself for everybody. I know it's wrong that the Empire has control fo all these other countries (most Nords the average townsperson seems more or less ok with them), and that they've banned Talos worship (they really chickened out there), but still...And I'm wondering about the expansions for Skyrim. I'm just so curious as to what they could be...MTLAlso as well,

Also. One detail. The Empire and the Thalmor are simply physically wrong about Talos. Talos is a god, established fact: a manifestation of Talos appears in Morrowind.-Dovydas

I'd probably know that if I had even finished Morrowind. I played the game when I was pretty young and barely did the main quest while doing mostly and side quests. And when I got to a certain level and I got access to Bloodmoon since we had game of the year, and I went to Solstheim for the rest of the time that we had to borrow the game. I beat that expansion, and just got access to the Vvardenfell expansion before we gave it back. Now that my brother bought it for about $10, I really should get to playing it again.

Well, I got stuck on the mainquest with the very bad glitch for the (Spoilers ahead) Jagged Crown/Seasons Unending, that makes it impossible to finish either quest, and going to Korvanjund does nothing, because I can't beat it because a Dragon spawns and lands in Korvanjund, and after killing it, I can't move on due to the skeleton blocking the path. And somehow I can't kill the Bandit Chief.Also, have any of you discovered the cheap way to level up smithing and get Dragon Armor fast? You just make Iron Daggers and Leather Bracers over and over. Then enchant them and sell them back for more money. And my friend found this out, then I saw the video about doing this. Ironic.

Well, I don't see why you can't get past the dragonbones. I play on the 360 and I can walk right through them. I you can't for some reason, try the reanimate dead spell on the dragon bones. There's a glitch where it sends the bones flying away.

I did Sheogorath's quest yesterday! It was weird thinking that my character from Oblivion (who saved everything he could, was Divine Crusader, killed Lucien Lachance when he tried to talk me, and rescued Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles countless times) has become completely bonkers. Not to mention the whole "being inside the mind of a homicidal dead monarch" thing. Although I did enjoy the surprise of getting the Wabbajack again.

Hate to break it to you, but that was not your character from Oblivion. Just like anybody else, he was mortal, and just because he ruled of the Shivering Isles as a placeholder Madgod, he was not an immortal god. That was the same Sheogorath we know and love.~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

Actually, Ultimate_Kardas, it is your Oblivion char. He said he was "around at the time" when the Oblivion Crisis struck.Also, forgive me, ManiacToaLaco, but I seriously can't see how Oblivion, of all the games, could inspire any emotion whatsoever in you. When Martin went along and died, I was all, "Kay kay dude, stop talking and go save the world already. It's not like I care much about this province anyway."-Dovydas

Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Yeah, Oblivion was pretty lacking in character connections. I only liked Martin because he was voiced by Sean Bean, who is awesome.It is implied that your character from Oblivion turned into the Sheogorath you meet in Skyrim. He does mention details about things like the Oblivion Crisis that he couldn't have known unless he was there as the Champion of Cyrodiil.Oh, and ManiacToaLaco, for the most part dragons are random unless quest-related, there are dragons in set areas: outdoor word walls. Ask the Greybeards if they've located any words of power (or get one of those mysterious notes for using a shout someplace) and they'll point you to a word wall. Some are in dungeons, but if it's outdoor -- seen on your map as a dragon head -- more often than not there will be a dragon guarding it. They usually sit on top of the walls, it was pretty horrifying the first time I rounded a corner and saw this blood dragon perched there lol.Question for those playing on PC: since the Steam update, has anyone had their game randomly close on them? Not crash like it suddenly stops working, but just closes out entirely without any warning. It's not real often, but it happened about three times yesterday. Didn't have a problem before, but I saw that Steam downloaded something for it (usually a blessing, most of the time it's a patch or something) and since then I've had the game shut itself off. Got pretty annoying when I was fighting an epic battle against a blood dragon in Solitude and it closed itself as I was making the final blow.

rahkshi_symbol.png

So yeah, just killed my first Frost Dragon today, on my way to Sky Haven Temple.Didn't seem that much harder than the regular dragons, to be honest.Man, now I want to start a dragon killcount in my sig, but I don't remember the exact number I've been through.NID, I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY.

helo frens

Actually, Ultimate_Kardas, it is your Oblivion char. He said he was "around at the time" when the Oblivion Crisis struck.

He actually said " I was there for the whole sordid affair", and while he was talking about the Oblivion crisis, he is not the Champion of Cyrodil. Sheogorath says he was there because that's the time when he was looking for his champion, and I can only assume that he was paying attention to what was going on. Besides, they can't make him your character because that would completely change your character from oblivion. Decided that the champion of Cyrodil was an Argonian who settled down in Anvil's countryside after everything was said and done? NOPE! He went insane and made himself look like Sheogorath.I know that a lot of fans roleplay and Bethseda would've angered them had they said that. Bethseda never describes characters from previous games, all they do is say what they did in the main quest.Also, I looked up Talos being in Morrowind and the only mention of him I found was of a Talos cult. My older brother also fully played that game, doing as many quests as he could and he does not think you ever meet Talos. And another reason I support the Empire is that if Skyrim ever hopes of defeating the Thalmor, they need to side with the Empire. Thalmor was able to defeat the entire Empire, so I think defeating Skyrim alone wouldn't be much of a problem.

It is implied that your character from Oblivion turned into the Sheogorath you meet in Skyrim. He does mention details about things like the Oblivion Crisis that he couldn't have known unless he was there as the Champion of Cyrodiil.

Being a god and all, I think we can assume that he knows what was happening outside his realm. And it's quite obvious that he was able to go to Tamriel whenever he pleased since he created his own gateway there.~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

No.There was this dude at Ghostgate before the final battle in Morrowind.A really old dude, supposedly a war veteran, of whom nobody was at all aware that he even was there. He gave you an "Old Man's Lucky Coin" as a supposed good luck charm on the way to defeat Dagoth Ur.If you went to an imperial cult shrine afterwards, they'd explain that it was a manifestation of Talos.http://uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:WulfAlso, I don't expect the Thalmor to attack Skyrim (not immediately at least) for the simple reason of it being completely out of the way. If they attack it, then honestly, they're one darned stupid gang of empire builders. That's not how it works at all. It's strategically a very dangerous gamble because, well, their hold on it would never be strong. And Ulfric doesn't seem too weak a king anyway. Realistically, it's kings like him who are the strongest and most powerful. Who calculate everything coldly, with blunt reason and logic.Plus, even if it happens, what the heck, I don't care, the only race I truly feel attached to are the Dunmer.-Dovydas

Well, I didn't think of it that way. I mean I thought it was my character, simply because I don't think Jyggalag WOULD come back. I mean, being the Daedric Prince of Order and all, I thought the whole "being prince of Madness" thing was his curse. Or something. I was a little confused by that.Of course, he did say "Well, spit it out! I don't have an eternity for it! Well, I do actually, little joke." which does imply the whole "Jygalag/Sheogorath cycle". Or course, he also says that he knew Martin (actually, I remember him saying something about Martin, but I don't it was that he knew him) , and the cycle was broken during the fight in the court yard (at least I think it was).He says he was around during the whole Oblivion crisis, so we KNOW it's either the original Sheogorath or the Champion of Cyrodil, not some compeltely new guy.Also however, the Champion never really receives much for powers, and it's never said he became immortal, and since there's been no mention of Jyggalag at all so far in the game, it's safe to assume Sheogorath couldn't handle being the Prince of Order, and came back (or at least part of him did) to reclaim his title as Madgod once the Champion died.Or I could be putting too much thought into this..

Also, forgive me, ManiacToaLaco, but I seriously can't see how Oblivion, of all the games, could inspire any emotion whatsoever in you. When Martin went along and died, I was all, "Kay kay dude, stop talking and go save the world already. It's not like I care much about this province anyway."-Dovydas

Takatu really answered it the best when he said Martin was voiced by Sean Bean. I basically imagined Boromir the entire time Martin talked. I also used Martin as a follower for most of the game, so yea..Also, somewhere deep inside of me, I just had to make at least one character as a continuation of my last. Of course, it could be jsut for the play experience, as when I'm done with this character (that'll be a while) I'll make a Stormcloak Nord fellow.And I found another Dragon. Attacked Riverrun (whatever that place is called that you go to when you leave Helgen (if you chose Imperial)), although I killed pretty quickly. The other random Dragon I fought was at a word wall too, and got me the "ice" shout. Awesome.I also just did the main quest quest where you had to infiltrate the Thalmor embassy. Well, infiltrates a bit of a strong word. It was like "kill everyone you could as soon as you got the chance) ANd now I have to go to Riften, which I've haven't exactly been anywhere near too... I could take a carriage, I guess..MTL

For the Sheogorath thing, he says that he was there for the Oblivion Crisis, and then says something about butterflies, a fox and a severed head, very possible the butterfly room at the start of the Shivering Isles, the Gray Fox, and the severed head of the traitor's mother that was fairly prominent in Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood quest line. Still sounds to me that he's the Champion of Cyrodiil.He also mentions that "Sheogorath" is a title that is "passed down from me to me," although that's a little vague for it to be used as evidence for one side or the other.

rahkshi_symbol.png

And I found another Dragon. Attacked Riverrun (whatever that place is called that you go to when you leave Helgen (if you chose Imperial)), although I killed pretty quickly. The other random Dragon I fought was at a word wall too, and got me the "ice" shout. Awesome.

Lol, it's Riverwood. Riverrun is a city from A Game of Thrones.-Dovydas

Heee... Hey guys, want a challenge? And I mean a REAL challenge, like don't do this unless you're really confident in your combat abilities, and even then, make a save beforehand. Go to Blackreach (gigantic cave with the blue mushrooms where you get the Elder Scroll) and go to the Dwemer fortress thing in the center. Deal with any Falmer first, then use the Unrelenting Force shout at the big orange ball thing hanging from the ceiling. See what happens.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Thanks for the tip Takatu. Though it wasn't really that hard. Quite easy for me actually. I guess I'm just lucky I was heading there anyway. Also, so glad I found all 30 crimson nirnroot down there in one go. I had found 28 and was giving up and heading towards the main quest objective, but I found the last two on my way there, right near the exit.Also, I have 100 level speechcraft, smithing, sneak, and conjuration. I bought the top level spells for conjuration, but in terms of magicka, I can only afford the flame thrall, even with the two top perks. Though having two permanent flame atronachs is pretty awesome. 9 more magicka and I'll be able to have dead thrall, and have the body of my choosing with me forever. So everywhere I go I can have so many strange things with me like frost trolls or sabre tooth tigers..~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

And I found another Dragon. Attacked Riverrun (whatever that place is called that you go to when you leave Helgen (if you chose Imperial)), although I killed pretty quickly. The other random Dragon I fought was at a word wall too, and got me the "ice" shout. Awesome.

Lol, it's Riverwood. Riverrun is a city from A Game of Thrones.-Dovydas
That's where it's from! I read A Game of Thrones (actually, finished Dances with Dragons) a month ago, so it was in my head. I was close, though.I was Treva's watch, after just finishing smithing my Dwarven armour, and I was doing the quest there, and you know what I find? 3 full sets of Steel Plate, the armor set above Dwarven. I prefer the appearance of Dwarven, but Steel Plate has more protection...I guess I'll wear one, give another to Lydia (and maybe actually take her out of the house for once) and sell the other. Not bad, not bad.Are there any good ways to increase smithing quickly, other than mass producing leather helmets and stuff? My smithing is only 33, and I would dearly love to have it higher...MTL

Mass producing things like iron daggers is pretty quick.Finally got my smithing up high enough to improve my Daedric gear to legendary! YES! And finally started seeing frost dragons.So I've learned 20 shouts (and I assume that's all of them, haven't learned anything new in a long while and got an achievement after 20) but I'm still missing a couple words to complete the shouts I have. I've been all over the place, where are they? The Greybeards aren't sensing any, in particular I'd love to get that last word for Storm Call.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Oh finally an Elder Scrolls topic! What I get for not checking COT more than once a month.My favorite ES game in terms of storyline and complexity was Morrowind, though its combat was poor (not at the time, at least for me). Oblivion was a good game, but didn't feel as fantastical as its predecessor. Skyrims better than Oblivion and Morrowind as a game, but not as a story.Been playing Skyrim since a week before Thanksgiving. Level 34 Redguard. Sword & Shield. Finished Companions and main quest lines, starting the College.(Gotta say, Blackreach is one of the coolest places I've ever seen in a video game)Been surprised that I haven't seen as many bugs as stated. Only problem is I keep freezing up from time to time and sometimes it won't let me get off the enchanting altar. Don't know if cloud-happy giants are bugged or not, but they haven't been able to do that to me since Level 25 (where I met an interesting story involving two giants, four mammoths, a random dragondragon, and the bandits/terrain of Silent Moons Camp that was all confused by a single poorly fired iron arrow).-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Are there any good ways to increase smithing quickly, other than mass producing leather helmets and stuff? My smithing is only 33, and I would dearly love to have it higher...

If you don't have it activated already, I would highly suggest using the Lover's stone for a bit, seeing as it upgrades all your skills 15% faster.

So I've learned 20 shouts (and I assume that's all of them, haven't learned anything new in a long while and got an achievement after 20) but I'm still missing a couple words to complete the shouts I have. I've been all over the place, where are they? The Greybeards aren't sensing any, in particular I'd love to get that last word for Storm Call.

Disarm is the only shout I haven't learned yet (Not counting all the missing words), so do you know where you got it? Just wondering.Finished the main quest. It was alright. Nothing particularly spectacular.Also, I'm very disappointed in the dead thrall spell. As far as I know, you can only cast it on humans. There goes my dreams of having trolls following me.~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

Skyrims better than Oblivion and Morrowind as a game, but not as a story.

Summed up my feelings quite nicely.... And it's also better than Oblivion as a story.... But really, it's not better than Morrowind as far as story is concerned and quite honestly it's got a long way to go in that regard. Really, in Morrowind, I felt drawn and immersed in the world and story. In Skyrim, I just play through. The Main Quest was rather disappointing to be honest - I expected it to be longer, and it might just be me but I have no interest in playing a game after I've strictly speaking finished it - and the only moments when I felt as if I was a part of the game's world like in Morrowind were the sieges of Whiterun and Solitude with the Stormcloaks.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

It was a while ago, I basically spent a big chunk of time asking the Greybeards if they knew where any words were and relying on mysterious notes between those trips. According to one wiki though, the Disarm shout words are at Eldersblood Peak south of Morthal, Snowveil Sanctum north/northeast of Windhelm (Nordic ruin), and Silverdrift Lair northwest of Nightgate Inn.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Skyrims better than Oblivion and Morrowind as a game, but not as a story.

Summed up my feelings quite nicely.... And it's also better than Oblivion as a story.... But really, it's not better than Morrowind as far as story is concerned and quite honestly it's got a long way to go in that regard. Really, in Morrowind, I felt drawn and immersed in the world and story. In Skyrim, I just play through. The Main Quest was rather disappointing to be honest - I expected it to be longer, and it might just be me but I have no interest in playing a game after I've strictly speaking finished it - and the only moments when I felt as if I was a part of the game's world like in Morrowind were the sieges of Whiterun and Solitude with the Stormcloaks.-Dovydas
Morrowind just did a good job of sucking you in. I mean, we look back at the graphics now and go "ppfft", but it just felt... right. Oblivion was fun, but you just never truly felt like you were in it. Skyrim is awesome fun, and once and a while it feels worthy of Morrowind, and there are some rather inspirational speeches. Not to mention the voice acting is so much of an improvment over Oblivion, as well as the graphics; Everything just looks better. I could never understand all those Nords who just looked like pastey Orcs...And the finishing moves are too much fun.MTL

I was writing that little sentence while rushed and up late, so didn't carry what I meant in - I only gave Morrowind the benefit of a good story, not Oblivion.Oblivion was the worst of the three. Only combat was improved from Morrowind. I disliked the fact that the only way to get anywhere was with quest markers (which carried over to Skyrim as well to a slight extent, sadly) and how repetitive the dungeons were. Some were cool (the Ayleid ruin right in front of you when you leave the sewers the first time was pretty cool, even if the ones later were lame. The arrows in the crate with the arrow on top, the garlic next to the book on vampires, and the letters the bandits had for each other) but others were just lame (90% of them).Goblins in that game were a pain. Only fought them if I had to when I played as a mage during my second playthough (illusion FTW!). The oblivion gate idea was cool the first few worlds, but when you walked in and knew the layout of the area you were in, it was pretty bad. Played with some mods, but still wasn't that great.Mankar Cammoran was meant to be your 'big enemy' at the end of the game but he felt just like another NPC.Alduin in many ways is just another dragon fight, but the way everything leads up to him - also the meteor storm, which while I don't think any of them hit me, just looked generally cool - made him seem like a worthy fight.Can't call the Akatosh vs. Dagon fight an epic battle either.Morrowind had the best NPCs and best quests. I've had people complain about the journal to me, but to me the journal in that game felt right. It also gave you directions (even if they weren't always easy to follow...) to places rather than marking it on your map and telling you to fast travel.It also had the most complex character build system. While traits are nice, the removal of classes impacting skills feels off. So does having the standing stones instead of birth signs at the beginning of the game.(Always went with the Lady. Endurance and Willpower are just the bomb.)I only have one Disarm word so far and don't remember where I got it.

And the finishing moves are too much fun.

Just wish I could score one on a dragon more often. Awesome both times.On the subject of those, however, I do believe that there is a small slit in my shield so when I shove my blade through people and put the shield on their back the sword goes right through them.Or the shield turns into fine mist. One of the two.Animation errors like that are only minor, though, and not a big problem. Only a certain number of times you can decapitate somebody before going, "yeah, that's so cool" sarcastically, sadly.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I dunno, I've decapitated quite a few people and still think it's pretty cool. :PI kinda like the lack of picking star signs and stuff. Sure, it lessens initial character customization, but I like the idea of you are what you play. Makes sense to me that your strengths lie in what you do, not what stars you were born under.Still, Morrowind's main quest was the best, mostly because it was just more involved. I'm all for a good fight, but it seems both Oblivion and Skyrim relied on too much combat and not enough on lore progression. Although Skyrim definitely had the best opening.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Levacius, after that last post I hereby declare you one of my cousins.Because to be one of my bros is a great, great honor, and I'm not quite sure you're ready for it just yet, but I still want to express how much I agree with you.Morrowind was the best, period, discussion over, because in an RPG, you need to be drawn in, feel at home in the enviroment, and it did that the best. Anyway, guys, here's an interesting topic: your favourite god.I honestly believe that the only worthwhile goddess in that whole mess of religions the Elder Scrolls world has is Azura. Sorry, Stormbros, Daedra were where it was at back in the cool days. Not really Talos. Or any of the Divines. I really enjoy all of Azura's "my people the Dunmer" vibe in Morrowind, and how devoted she seems to her followers.I also like Vivec, but more as a saintly advisor-like figure and generally as a char than a god, because, well, you know. He's a false god.-Dovydas

Cousins? How cool.Vivec was cool. Definately better than Almalexia and Sotha Sil. One was a crazy nut, the other one was locked up in a metal city.Meridia, Azura, and Boethiah were always my favorites (Meridia upon getting Oblivion, as I had not - and still haven't - played Daggerfall). Goldbrand and the Ebony Mail are just the best daedric artifacts (used the latter upon getting it in Morrowind, and the former I used up until getting the slashy torch Trueflame). I guess Boethiah the way they portray him in Morrowind. The whole 'deceit and treachery' thing emphasized makes him more daedric, but the warlike portrayal of him in Morrowind and Oblivion is awesome.Akatosh is awesome too, but the Daedra are just... better.Wish there were more of them in Skyrim. The dragons prove they have a flight mechanic, so having a bunch of winged twilights flying around and maybe a few ogrims with Malacath would be cool.Maybe somebody can moderator a scamp in or something.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I think we can all agree on Morrowind having the best story, and I for one think the graphics are really great too. They just worked on a level that was just awesome.Well, I finally got to the Throat of the World, but before then, you know how to have to through the Forsworn camp to get to Sky Haven temple? Yes well, Delphine, how has the map of Dragon burial sites, conveinetly forgot to mention the one that's 20 feet away from said camp. While I did appreciate the Blood Dragon annihilating all the forsworn for us, I myself didn't appreciate it trying to eat me.And a little later, the Greybeard's were giving me the shout to make it to Paarthurnax, and they had just put down the first word, when guess what shows up. A Blood Dragon. I noticed when all of a sudden I was on fire. The Greybeards however, shot it out of the sky in like, 1 shout each, and it fell down with almost no health left. Using Dragonbane (form Sky Haven temple) I then managed to kill to 1 hit it.And then when I actulaly met Paarthurnax, I realized "Say, why didn't he come down and, y'know, help?" considering he's.... well, I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But the view from up there was very nice, and you coudl potentially have seen me do 4 of my dragon kills from up there.The part that irked me though, was that, once I had gotten past the first mist blocking you from going to the Throat of the World, there was a goat, just bloody standing there. It then ran and got killed by an ice Wraith.I had to walk 7000 steps, do a whoel bunch of quests and learn a new shout just to get to that spot, and there's a goat there! It didn't even have any loot!MTL

Lolyeah, and with all the graphical mods I've got Morrowind makes Skyrim look like Daggerfall.Lev: Yeah; the Daedra are much more involved in human affairs, while the Divines just sit there and don't do anything unless nearly forced to. Worshipping Daedra seems just, well, as that Dunmer in Cheydinhal in Oblivion said, well, at least you get a response.-Dovydas

I'd ask for those mods, but until I find my Morrowind disk (things been missing for over a year, cleaned my room twice just to try to find it - no success) that's no use.My only disagreement with you based on what you've said, Dovydas, is on the Legion. I've been Pro-Legion since Morrowind. Going with the Stromcloaks, though, because of the Thalmor. Stupid elves. Die in like two hits though.My chosen option - crush the Imperial leaders, replace them, unite with the Stormcloaks, force the dragons into being servants, and fly our armies onto Summerset Isle to crush the Aldmeri Dominion.I'd get that moderator.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

My chosen option: screw Skyrim, there are cooler countries worth liberating from oppression. *coughcoughMorrowindcough* So when the Stormcloaks kick out the Legion, High King Ulfric I will sign a secret agreement with the Dunmer underground in Morrowind, convinced by his second-and-a-half-in-command the Dragonborn, agreeing to send in him and a bunch of dragons that he summons due to being on Odahviing and Paarthurnax's good side, into Morrowind, where they trolololol the Black Marshers with, well, dragons. War over, we can start looking for Indoril Nerevar's or at least the Nerevarine's descendants or descendants of relatives and put them on the throne as King of Morrowind, Hai Resdaynia, Hortator of all the Houses, etc. Why, you ask, the Nords don't make the new king a puppet? Because these are the proud Dunmer, who would rather die than again live in subjugation.*takes deep breath* *lets it out*[/not very serious]No but seriously people if Skyrim and Hammerfell and the Aldmeri Dominion and Black Marsh and Elsweyr get to be free, let my people go already. The Nerevarine has spoken.Anyway, those mods of mine, you know how Almalexia looked ugly in the original game? I honestly pity having to kill her now.-Dovydas

We both know the Nerevarine went to Akavir (from what was said in Oblivion) and then destroyed every living thing there, including the Tiger-Dragon Emperor. After destroying everything, the savior of Mournhold died and ascended up with the gods and now parties with the divines and the daedra for eternity whilst chasing Mehrunes Dagon with the Fork of Horpilation.I mean, you wouldn't think Tiber Septim was that much higher than Level 76.And wow, that's pretty epic for Morrowind.If I rack up 20 bucks I'm sure I can just by another Morrowind GOTY. Or even just Morrowind (still have Tribunal and Bloodmoon). No, GOTY - I want that box back. Got destroyed long time ago.Would have to get it as a box though. If I have to use the internet to play a non-MMO PC game, I feel ripped off.Curse and bless you Steam. Curse and bless you. Mostly curse.Skyrim - Just laid siege to a Thalmor fort. Jolly-good fun. N'wah high elves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Those Thalmor really annoy me. Got mad at me for wrecking like, two of their forts. What an overreaction. I'm pro-legion, but I think everyone sees that the Thalmor are just wrong.I also killed 3 Dragons today, as well as a Dragon Priest (Krosis). I feel proud of myself. ANd I got the second word to fire bearth, so that's even better.MTL

All right, sorry for changing the subject, but I have to share these stories.A few days ago I was wandering the tundra west of Whiterun just to see what's out there. I come across a stream with a little island in the middle with some mudcrabs. One of them sees me and as it starts scuttling toward me, the really epic battle music starts. Seems a little excessive for a mudcrab, but okay, I thought, readying my Daedric swords. As it's midway between the island and my bank of the stream, THWUMP!! A blood dragon drops out of the sky and crushes it without warning, no roars or wings beating to be heard. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry in terror.A day or two before that, the Jarl of Markarth gave me a bounty to go kill a dragon. I had been to that particular Word Wall already, but they apparently respawn after a while. I get there to find a frost dragon waiting. After a ton of arrows firing at it to save poor Shadowmere (who for whatever reason the airborne dragon deemed more of a threat than me) I got it to crash. It did a 180 and I barely got out of the way as it skidded back up to the Word Wall. It went up a slight hill, so I didn't see it after it cleared the rise, but apparently there was a frost troll up there too. A split second after the dragon disappeared over the rise, I saw a limp frost troll get tossed into the air since it was standing in the dragon's crash path. I LOL'd so hard.

rahkshi_symbol.png