Tales from the lego message boards.

masterchirox580

this topic strikes me as the kind of thing that could be against the rules...maybe. i don't see anything obviously discouraging this kind of thing in the rules, but it doesn't seem like a particularly good topic to have around. i mean sure, we love to laugh at the LMBs over here, but an entire thread dedicated to making fun of them just seems rude to me.

this topic strikes me as the kind of thing that could be against the rules...maybe. i don't see anything obviously discouraging this kind of thing in the rules, but it doesn't seem like a particularly good topic to have around. i mean sure, we love to laugh at the LMBs over here, but an entire thread dedicated to making fun of them just seems rude to me.

This post is completely true.

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

You could say it's rude, but it's no worse then let's say "let's all laugh at fanboy comments" on youtube.

your comparison makes no sense, because that's youtube and this is bzpower, where, despite what certain unsavory individuals might think, we at least attempt to maintain a general atmosphere of politeness and respect.

• Upvote 1

You could say it's rude, but it's no worse then let's say "let's all laugh at fanboy comments" on youtube.

your comparison makes no sense, because that's youtube and this is bzpower, where, despite what certain unsavory individuals might think, we at least attempt to maintain a general atmosphere of politeness and respect.

No post to see here.

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13588-poll-2015-the-end-of-hero-factory/page-2?do=findComment&comment=740040

You were saying.

well, i did say "attempt".

i'm leaving this topic to a moderator; i'm not interested in carrying on this discussion longer, as we'd likely just end up going in circles. i think i made my point in the last post.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13588-poll-2015-the-end-of-hero-factory/page-2?do=findComment&comment=740040

You were saying.

well, i did say "attempt".

i'm leaving this topic to a moderator; i'm not interested in carrying on this discussion longer, as we'd likely just end up going in circles. i think i made my point in the last post.

I agree with you. This will be my first and only post in this topic. In fact, Youtube is notorious for having some of the worst user-user conversations of anywhere on the internet.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Creating a topic just to make fun of people on other sites is mean-spirited and pretentious, and I can say that having been the target of such topics and blogs. If you honestly think this kind of topic is harmless then I don't even know what to say. But BZPower the Internet the universe would be better off without people harboring that kind of attitude.

Lyi's comment in that other topic was indeed somewhat rude, and a moderator even called him out on it, but with a topic like this you honestly seem to be trying to prove him right (I'm at least becoming more convinced that he judged you correctly). If you want to prove him wrong, you should try to show it by demonstrating some human decency, something a topic like this inherently lacks.

But it's also no BETTER than that. In other words, it's despicable. Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1