Endaro's Holiday Trades Return

Endaro the Glatorian

:smilekopakanu: After taking a break for a few years, both due to personal reasons and the forum downtime, Endaro has returned to the B/S/T (at least for the holidays). Even though the forums have been down for awhile, I'm sure you all know the drill. If you have anything on my wants list or want something from my haves list, make an offer. Keep in mind that I prefer to trade, though I may sell items on rare occasion. Also, grey items are incoming/outgoing and italic items are on hold. So anyway, this time I am looking for the following: Wants Kanohi

- White Matatu Misprint- Orange noble Matatu - Blue Miru mata- Blue Akaku mata- Blue Hau mata- Blue Kakama mata- Green Hau mata- Green Kaukau mata- White Hau mata- White Miru mata- Tan noble Huna- Tan noble Rau - Black Miru nuva- Black Akaku nuva- Black Hau nuva- Silver Great Volitak- Protodermic Miru Nuva- Protodermic Akaku Nuva- Protodermic Kaukau Nuva- Protodermic Kakama Nuva- Green Ruru Misprint- White Ruru Misprint- Blue Ruru Misprint- Green Matatu Misprint- Red Matatu Misprint- Black Matatu Misprint- Blue Matatu Misprint- Light Blue Kaukau Misprint- Yellow Kaukau Misprint- MEK

Kraata

- Black/Bright Orange (any level)- Black/Reddish Gold (any level)- Bright Yellow/Dark Green (any level)- Bright Yellowish Green/Dark Grey (any level)- Reddish Gold/Bright Yellow (any level)- Sand Blue Metallic/Light Grey Metallic (any level) - Lehrak Lv. 3, 5- Turahk Lv. 2, 5, 6- Vorahk Lv. 3, 5- Guurahk Lv. 1, 2, 4, 6- Panrahk Lv. 2, 6- SK Lv. 1, 5, 6- TOK -Bright Blue/Bright Red Lv. 2, 3, 4, 5

Pieces

Rahkshi (kraata negotiable)

- Lerahk (Green)- Vorahk (Black)- Guurahk (Blue)- Panrahk (Brown)

Sets

- Skrall (2008)- Huki (McToran) x2 - Hafu x2- Hewkii (Matoran) x3- Kopeke x2- Matoro (Matoran) - Ahkmou- Ehrye- Nuhrii- Tehutti

I may add other wants at a later time, but that's all for now. In the meantime, here's my haves list: Haves Rares

- TNGM x8- Orange Vahi- Kanoka 175

Kanohi/Helmets

- Ahkmou's noble Rau- Antroz' great Jutlin (pilot version)- Black Pakari nuva- Black Pakari nuva (Adaptive armor/Mistika version)- Dark Grey noble Matatu- Gold great Kualsi- Nuhrii's noble Ruru- Orange noble Kakama- Orange noble Mahiki- Orkham's noble Matatu- Zesk helmet

Krana

- Lehvak Vu Va- Lehvak Yo Kal- Pahrak Ja Va- Pahrak Xa Kal- Tahnok Yo Kal

Kanoka

- 279- Vakama's Toa Disk - 143- 314- 334- 447- 665- 685 x3

Kanoka Disk Launchers

- Black Kanoka Disk Launcher- Brown Kanoka Disk Launcher

Rhotuka

- Dark Blue/Silver- Lime Green/Silver- Silver (coded)- Silver (uncoded) x2

Knights Kingdom Cards

- Rascus-35- Vladek-37- Vladek-40- Vladek-42- King-46- Guardian-52- Shadow Knights-59- Shadow Knights-60- Castle of Morcia-64- Castle of Morcia-65- Tournament Arena-70- Citadel-74- Vladek's Dark Fortress-82- Sir Santis-90- Sir Rascus' New Armor-95- Lord Vladek's New Sword & Shield-100- Giant Scorpion Guard-103- Vladmask-109

Rahkshi parts

- Lerahk back & spine x2- Lerak spine- Kurahk back & spine x2- Kurahk spine x5- Kurahk foot x2- Kurahk head- Panrahk back & spine x2- Turahk back (no spine)- Vorahk back & spine

Instructions

- Rahkshi 7138- Pahrak 8560- Onua Nuva 8566- Panrahk 8587- Guurahk 8590- Nuhrii 8607- Hakann 8901- Toa Hahli Inika 8728- Toa Hewkii Inika 8730- Lewa Phantoka 8686- Antroz 8691- Vamprah 8692- Toa Ignika 8697- Defilak 8929- Tanma 8944- Photok 8946 x2- Mata Nui 8989

Other parts

- Dark grey Toa Nuva leg x2- Onua Nuva quake breaker- Nuparu's Laser Drill- Hewkii's Laser Axe

As far as goes other important information, I usually only trade within the US. Also, if you need to see my refs, you can check the old BZPower Sales & Trading Records topic. So, with all that out of the way, let the trading begin!

Edited by Endaro the Glatorian

qs26626.jpg

Thanks to Black Six for the proto boost! And thanks to Zumoro Nuva for the awesome avatar!

:pakarinu: Hi tritoa here,i have three of the rahkshi that you are after,vorahk,panrahk and guurahk.I also have two of the kraata that you need,turahk stage 5 and the copper/yellow stage 6.I am in Spain,are you willing to buy from me.i don't need anything from your haves list and apart form 3 kraata and a couple of toa nuva pens i think i have just about everything there is except for misprints and promo models,thanks and let me know.

:smilekopakanu: nayrsllim: I might be interested in trading the 175 Kanoka for a few of your noble masks. How many would you be willing to trade for it? tritoa: Sorry, I'm really not looking to buy right now, especially outside of the U.S., with very rare exceptions. Edited by Endaro the Glatorian

qs26626.jpg

Thanks to Black Six for the proto boost! And thanks to Zumoro Nuva for the awesome avatar!

• 4 weeks later...