Your favorite head piece

Sad-Machine

Whats your favorite head piece  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite head piece is the Toa Metru styled type, because of being able to change or remove the brain-stalks with ease, as well as being able to change to the shorter brain-stalks which were introduced in 2008.

Several people earlier mentioned that piece as being introduced in 2008 as well. It wasn't; Kongu Mahri had it, along with at least one other set from 2007, I believe.

~B~

Metru heads have the most functionality, but I never understood why they had to look the way they did. Such an awkward mouth shape!

I voted for the Mata heads because they were functional for their time, and they looked great. I'm also a big fan of the Piraka skulls, even if they aren't useful for very much. 

Toa Metru head. I wish I had more of them, as well as unbroken Inika torsos... *sniffle*...

www.bricklink.com

But then I'm paying for the same parts that are probably in a similar condition from just before they were damaged. Never thought of that, now didya?

How... how did you break Inika torsos in the first place? There are plenty of old Bionicle parts which are fragile, but the Inika Torso isn't one of them...

• Upvote 5

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Probably a tie between the Metru head and Mata head, leaning towards the latter for nostalgia purposes.  The fact the Metru head is backwards-compatible is something it definitely has going for it, though, and that's the one I use the most frequently.  That said, you can't beat the classics, and the Mata head certainly has its uses.  A shame it doesn't have neck articulation, but for the classic design, it's worth it.

Edited by Moku
  • Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

Tohunga head. Sure it is designed specifically to inhibit all articulation, is massive and awkwardly shaped, and doesn't accommodate eye coloration, but it also gives the user incomparably radical sideburns. And I think that that is really the most we can ask of a BIONICLE head piece.

Basically this.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

The Rebooted head. It has a removable brain stalk, nice details, and the best part is that you don't have to stick a stud/axle into their freaking mouths.

I still haven't seen the rebooted head anywhere! How do you get to see it?

This image illustrates it fairly well, and The Three Virtues has some photos and videos that show it from different angles.
  • Upvote 3

The Rebooted head. It has a removable brain stalk, nice details, and the best part is that you don't have to stick a stud/axle into their freaking mouths.

I still haven't seen the rebooted head anywhere! How do you get to see it?

This image illustrates it fairly well, and The Three Virtues has some photos and videos that show it from different angles.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Toa Metru head. I wish I had more of them, as well as unbroken Inika torsos... *sniffle*...

www.bricklink.com

But then I'm paying for the same parts that are probably in a similar condition from just before they were damaged. Never thought of that, now didya?

I've gotten plenty of great quality pieces off brick link, and sellers would probably only sell you parts in sellable condition. Didn't think of THAT, now didya? There's more on there besides inikas too.