Does BZP or the Lego User Survey have an Age Limit?

Zeb

I feel like this should be an obvious answer, and I've searched for the answer but...

Does BZPower have an age limit? Are people below the age of 18 allowed? What about below the age of 13?

Also, I was going through that Lego User Survey and at the beginning it asked my age, and then at the end it said:

If you are over the age of 18 and would like to be entered for the draw to stand a chance of winning LEGO prizes, please give your email address (survey sweepstake rules are provided below, in English):

Um, but the options for choosing your age earlier included an option for 13-17. Does this mean 13-17 year olds are allowed to take the survey but not enter the sweepstakes? I'm confused.

• Upvote 2

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I also took the survey, and selected the 13-17 age range. In all seriousness, I didn't even notice there was a "over the age of 18" thing at the end. Now I have a question... Is there any way to go back and un-enter my email address? Also, BZPower doesn't have an age limit that I know of. This is probably because Bionicle was a toyline, and the primary customers of toys are kids. BZPower is for fans of all ages, whether they be kids just getting involved with Bionicle 2015 or grown fans who've stayed since the very beginning.

Edit: I guess I'm okay with accidentally lying about my age just this once if it means I can get free Lego sets...

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Does BZPower have an age limit? Are people below the age of 18 allowed? What about below the age of 13?

no, yes, and yes.

Does this mean 13-17 year olds are allowed to take the survey but not enter the sweepstakes?

it would appear to be that way.

Edited by Arc

Does this mean 13-17 year olds are allowed to take the survey but not enter the sweepstakes?

it would appear to be that way.

What?!?

But I want to WIN!!!

tumblr_mox8ex7SBa1s3uullo2_500.gif

Ok, that picture is going to creep me out if I keep looking at it. :blink: Oh well, I guess I'll take advantage of the surveys on the back of all my Lego instructions instead. :P

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 1

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

There is no minimum age for joining BZPower. We welcome members of all ages, as long as they're able to accurately express their ideas through text.

As for the survey, I'm guessing there was a legal requirement where you had to be 18 years old or older to enter the giveaway. I don't know of any way to retract your entry.

Does that answer your question?

There is no minimum age for joining BZPower. We welcome members of all ages, as long as they're able to accurately express their ideas through text.

As for the survey, I'm guessing there was a legal requirement where you had to be 18 years old or older to enter the giveaway. I don't know of any way to retract your entry.

Does that answer your question?

Yes. Thank you. You can close the topic now. :) 

And hurry, before that screaming kid creeps me out to death. :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.