The Awesomepacalypse: Reign Of Darkness

Makuta of Comedy

• 2 weeks later...

Well, whether there's a plot or not, these comics are keeping me in suspense. :P What gonna happen next??Although, I was wondering what program you use to make your comics, and what tool you use to make MoC's blue wing things stretched. It looks really neat. :)

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Well, whether there's a plot or not, these comics are keeping me in suspense. :P What gonna happen next??Although, I was wondering what program you use to make your comics, and what tool you use to make MoC's blue wing things stretched. It looks really neat. :)

I use gimp, and the tool for the stretched wing is the distort tool.~EDIT~As not to double post, I will use this one for the next announcement!Two new comics are up, enjoy the start of no official plot! Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made some big enough updates that I believe it warrents a new post.Comic 24 is now up. I've updated the Sprites, Background, and other things. There is now a Character Sheet to lift any and all confusion for new readers or anyone confused with the word glow. The character's word glow in the comic is above them as their name.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

"Why did you resort to cannibalism so quickly?"That was the best punchline. XDIt's also nice to see the characters with brief bios; normally those sheets don't have bios at all.

Nice I'm still loving all the comics. And yea those are likely things I will do in each of the comics.I love the punchlines.

star_wars_banner_2.png

Xbl gt:voiced otter

a fan of Bionicle Star Wars forever

anyway I have pretty much left bzp don't ask why I will post occasionally but please don't ask me to come back properly or I will never post again

Oh man ... I really do pity Starparu ...Meso's lack of feelings for Starparu made me laugh :D

Comic 26 is now up, peoples!Next comic will be the Wal-Mart negotiations.One question: Does the TV glow look realistic, or nice enough?

The glow itself looks just fine, but how realistic can a TV be when the written messages on the back keep changing? :P

Comic 26 is now up, peoples! Next comic will be the Wal-Mart negotiations. One question: Does the TV glow look realistic, or nice enough?

The glow itself looks just fine, but how realistic can a TV be when the written messages on the back keep changing? :P
That exactly is where the joke lies.

Sorry to disappoint all of you readers out there but there is no new comic this weekend. I partially finished with this weeks comic when I had an idea...A little side comic thing I'm thinking of doing. Before I officially go for it, I'd like to hear readers opinions as to whether it is a good idea or if I'm wasting my time with it.If I do hear good stuff about it and decide to make this side series, these aren't going to be the final character drawings. Of course I'll tweak and mess around with it a bit to get something I like well.*Edit*Sorry about the image size.*Edit, edit*I won't be doing the idea mentioned above, I've got too many comic series either being made by me or co authoring.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

Sorry to dissapoint all of you readers out there but there is no new comic this weekend. I partially finished with this weeks comic when I had an idea...HereA little side comic thing I'm thinking of doing. Before I officially go for it, I'd like to hear readers opinions as to whether it is a good idea or if I'm wasting my time with it.If I do hear good stuff about it and decide to make this side series, these aren't going to be the final character drawings. Of course I'll tweak and mess around with it a bit to get something I like well.*edit*Sorry about the image size.

No dissapointment here, I understand life. :)If you want to go ahead with it, then go for it! They look nice, and it's always fun to see the way people draw their characters. As far as the drawings go, I think if you leaned toward a more "cartoon" style from literally drawing pixels that it would be easier to see the cast when they're drawn. Being someone who draws on a daily basis (or did before college), I found out that if you first lightly sketch it with pencil, then go over with markers, and finally erase the pencil before you color it in, the end result is more professional-looking. But I'm not trying to tell you how to draw. :PEven if you didn't release the drawings based on a scheduele, I'd still like to see them whenever you draw one. ^_^

And that's about all procrastinators do. :P*procrastinates with them*Wait ... what are we procrastinating? Homework? I'll go with that ...

• 2 weeks later...

D:Why am I the bad guy? :P...And how the HECK am I the manager of Wal-Mart?!? XPGood Comic. I chuckled at it. :P- :b: :c: :2: :1:

If you're Santa and the Easter Bunny, then it isn't out of the question that you can be a Manager at Wal-Mart. You'd be over qualified for the job.

Well, Biocry sure took an unexpected turn. Who knew he would end up being the captor of Starparu and would ally with Heartless? And Starparu looks ... stoned. I guess being a prisoner isn't the happiest thing in the world. :lol: Wow, I didn't know I had a bounty on my head ... I suppose an Ignika does make you one of the most wanted. :PI laughed at your last line. I never knew I could kill someone that way. XDVery nice comic. I'm looking forward to more from you. :)

• 1 month later...

Very sorry about the lack of a comic lately, I've been extremely busy with school projects. Apparently since it is the end of the year, all our teachers are deciding to release the projects.I'll be sure to post something of a comic soon, whether it be a story related comic or a filler.*EDIT*Also, forgot to mention I really need to buy Antivirus software. I did a scan from a reliable and well trusted software to find my computer has 602 errors (yikes). My internet access is slow due to this, my laptop randomly shuts down whenever it wants, etc. So I'm hoping to buy software sometime within this week. I can't start a comic until then, don't want to be almost done with a comic, and then lose it because the computer randomly shut down.

• 1 month later...

Finally something good to report to you all!Posted a new comic!School is almost out!I'll be able to make more and more frequent comics!....Profit!Anyway thanks your for patience on awaiting this comic, It was a little rushed so sorry about that.

Finally something good to report to you all!Posted a new comic!School is almost out!I'll be able to make more and more frequent comics!....Profit!Anyway thanks your for patience on awaiting this comic, It was a little rushed so sorry about that.

The punchline was funny. Just find something when you don't have one, right? :PRandom confetti FTW!

• 2 weeks later...

That's actually something I would say, too. :PI'll remember not to tell a Makuta about doing the right thing. XD

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at the date I hope this this post won't count as a revival post, anyway I really like the series especially the line "For the lulz Venom, for the lulz" I hope to see more of these, the story is just to good to stop reading.

Edited by Driken Toa of Shadows
I'm just ToaD

I'm working on the next comic now (it is the end of this saga) and I've also been doing a little sprite editing for the next saga.Since no comic has been released I'll post the sprite editing I've done to compensate and hopefully stir some excitement.MoCDriken

• 2 weeks later...
DragonflyArgh, work on the comic is still coming quite slowly. Getting the new character designs and such... It'll be worth it though, very awesome stuff I have planned.
Ooooh, pretty colors. I like the new "blended" style of the characters. Can't wait to see what's in store. :)