Prototype Hau questions

Xan

There maybe a dozen more, I know of a few people who have them. As for value, it's a hard one. They really don't appear often enough to have a set value. I mean, they've probably gone from as little as $100 to as much as $500.

EDIT: Kapura'd

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I still could use this mask for my collection! I bid on it but my phones 4g didn't load in time and I lost! If you ever want to expand your collection and give that mask to a good home, don't hesitate to pm me!

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Awesome man, I mostly meant a trade. But yeah, just think of me!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC