Tmn's Boutique. Where Every Pony Is Chic, Unique And Magnifique

Wow... I don't believe it! its magical so many Bronies!

That's the magic of friendship, m'boy. :DJoland pony is best pony. Seriously. I like how the pupil his red eye is slit, while the one in his blue eye is round. It's a nice touch. :)Oh, and that flame pony is wicked as well. Toa Korkoa, or however that's said. Though when I saw it, I was thinking, "If Kratos had a ponita..." :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

And here is Taku Nova of Planet Earth!I think he looks rather calm and focused, no matter how blaring his earbuds are. :P Enjoy! :D

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

It looks just like me when i'm listening to my music and doing somthing, I'll have to make that my avatar. :)The colors look better than I thought, and the Mp3 play looks greatThanks, TMP! :biggrin:

Oh I'm glad you liked the MP3 player. I wasn't sure how that would be viewed by others. :)You're welcome!

Hey, TMP! Long time no see. I've checked the newest ponies, and they're all amazing! Really, how do you make them?!

Aww, thanks! I'm going to try hard to get the next pony out today (weekends WHOO!).Well, if you want to see a process, here is a gallery with Necro's pony, and here I explain the steps in one of my blogs. :)

Okeyday! Finally got a new pony done! College officially started, so pony progress will be slower. Sorry about that. I'll most likely get them done on the weekends, but hopefully I can get more than one done on the weekends in the future.So here's LNU who finally got to request a pose of his own. He was literally the second pony I ever drew, so his first two poses were ideas of mine way before I made the Boutique. He's a portal fan and a Zelda fan, and the glasses are a new touch requested by him.Enjoy! :D

Aw yeah! Time to check it out!...My face when...Awesome! Totally worth the wait! Very nice job with the glasses.They'd be shaped exactly like mine if my eyes were that size. :PI'm quite satisfied with the pose, and you did a topnotch job drawing the Goddess Sword. I honor you with all that is Pinkie.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

That is the single most nerdy pony I have ever seen... and I love it.

I still don't understand how glasses became a nerdy thing. It's not a requirement to have bad eyesight to become a nerd. :blink:

I still don't understand how glasses became a nerdy thing. It's not a requirement to have bad eyesight to become a nerd. :blink:
I'm sorry guys. I'm not cool enough to see like the rest of you. :( Maybe someday...:PAnd X, portal guns are so last year. Goddess Sword's are IN right now man. IN.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I'm sorry guys. I'm not cool enough to see like the rest of you. :( Maybe someday... :PAnd X, portal guns are so last year. Goddess Sword's are IN right now man. IN.
Whoa whoa I never meant to say glasses are nerdy I need them my self I said it was nerdy because it combined My little pony and Legend of Zelda.
I'm just ToaD

I'm sorry guys. I'm not cool enough to see like the rest of you. :( Maybe someday... :PAnd X, portal guns are so last year. Goddess Sword's are IN right now man. IN.
Whoa whoa I never meant to say glasses are nerdy I need them my self I said it was nerdy because it combined My little pony and Legend of Zelda.
Oh yeah. Duly noted.Essentially, I realized I was straddling the line between "Geek" and "Dork" when I obtained a copy of every LoZ Manga in print. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I'm sorry guys. I'm not cool enough to see like the rest of you. :( Maybe someday... :P And X, portal guns are so last year. Goddess Sword's are IN right now man. IN.
Oh yeah. Duly noted. Essentially, I realized I was straddling the line between "Geek" and "Dork" when I obtained a copy of every LoZ Manga in print. :P
Ah, I see what Driken meant now.If Swords are in right now, LNU, then can I have your Portal gun? :P

I'm sorry guys. I'm not cool enough to see like the rest of you. :( Maybe someday... :P And X, portal guns are so last year. Goddess Sword's are IN right now man. IN.
Oh yeah. Duly noted. Essentially, I realized I was straddling the line between "Geek" and "Dork" when I obtained a copy of every LoZ Manga in print. :P
Ah, I see what Driken meant now.If Swords are in right now, LNU, then can I have your Portal gun? :P
Sigh. If you take VERY good care of it, you may BORROW it.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

But I wanted the portal gun. D= Can we share?We also need to get back on topic.So... uh... Yeah, these ponies are great as usual!

Yes, we probably should. :P That new pony is awesome, albeit in a nerdy way. Also, glad to see I'm #2 on the waiting list, only one more pony left before mine. I can't wait to have a new avatar. :D
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Also my little brother would like a pony, if you don't mind adding him to the waiting list.

I think the shop closed to new requests near the end of December. :/
Yes, and I'm really sorry about that, because I love drawing ponies for you guys. But I'm trying to manage college, and I can't be taking new requests right now. I will see if I can reopen it in the summer, and I will certainly be keeping your little brother in mind. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally! I got another pony done! Sorry for the long wait, guys. But majhost is back up! :PThe X, who somehow managed to visit the Halo universe and the Minecraft universe and take with him Spartan armor and the diamond helmet as souvenirs.Enjoy! :biggrin:

Edited by Dragonfly the Luminescent

D'awww, he looks so happy~ :3

He was supposed to have a "spaced-out" look, but happy will pass. :P And now majhost quit on me again ... -_- Edited by Dragonfly the Luminescent

• 2 weeks later...

I think he looks pretty nice! Say, how'd you do that sunglasses effect?

Simple, just color the eyes in first like normal, and then go over it with marker. I went over it several times in the darker spots to make the shines stand out.And I'm really super exremely sorry that's it been two weeks without ponies. :( I have a huge sociology test coming up on the 17th that I haven'd had much time to study for, so I really need to take any time I have to cram in studying. I'm sorry guys, but I promise I'll get to your ponies whenever I can. I really enjoy drawing them!Thanks a million for your patience. :)