Barraki Question

I'm a little confused. On the BS01 timeline, it says that "The Great Spirit Mata Nui allows the six Barraki to rule the Matoran Universe." After that, it had said "The Barraki begin to conquer the majority of the Matoran Universe."What's the point in conquering something you already rule?EDIT: On the LoSK page, it says "However, the order that the warlords saw fit was conquest, and so one thousand years after being chosen as rulers, the Barraki went about dominating the universe." If mata-nui had given them the power to rule, why would they randomly decide to conquer the land?

Edited by iPenguin

Majhost sucks

I think it means that the Barraki started conquering the Matoran Universe, and Mata Nui had no qualms about it, therefore allowing them to conquer the MU. :shrugs:The Barraki were meant to rule the Matoran Universe to maintain through peaceful means, to maintain order and peace. They then decided that they wanted to rule through conquest, as in rule with an iron fist, controlling everything in their domain.

jlovfkk.jpg

The Barraki were meant to rule the Matoran Universe to maintain through peaceful means, to maintain order and peace. They then decided that they wanted to rule through conquest, as in rule with an iron fist, controlling everything in their domain.

I think that's it. Then I think they should replace the word conquest with something else. Thanks anyway!

Majhost sucks