Sand Tarakava (Replica!) for sale!

Munty

Munty, you're gunna be ready for retirement once this is over.

Ha, it's certainly looking a lot healthier than the first few listings! I imagine retirement will still be some way off though, even after no.10 :D 

Of course the big question is. what next?!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Congratulations Toa Tupac! No.7 is all yours! And it's a new record again :) If you could please message me with your shipping details we'll work out postage costs and go from there! 

This means we're down to the final three sets now which is pretty exciting! I'm making good progress on the instructions now too, just working now on the final phase of arranging everything to look pretty which is much easier than all the other phases!!! I'm away for the weekend so it'll be Monday at the earliest when I can get back on this but it shouldn't take me more than a day or two to finish up if I really focus. Then I can get everything printed off, finish labelling the box and wonder why the Bricklink order with my Komau in still hasn't arrived :P

Going to chase that up now and I'll list the beginning of auction no. 8 this afternoon (GMT) so keep your eyes open for than one!

Congratulations again Toa Tupac, I hope you'll be as happy with your ST as I am with mine!!!

• Upvote 1

It's been 36 hours! You won Toa Tupac!

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

One of you better remind me to buy this thing off you in 20 years.

I'm only kidding, of course.

Pleas remind me to buy it off you.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

When is the bidding for #8 gonna start? I got some cash, and I'm ready to go!

Edit: Just found my answer. 

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

So far we know that Munty, Gonny, XxGeck0xX, Pereki, myself (Wamsutta), and Toa Tupac all have a Sand Tarakava. ... That's only six people ... so why are we on listing #8?

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

Sponsored by Wamsutta

So far we know that Munty, Gonny, XxGeck0xX, Pereki, myself (Wamsutta), and Toa Tupac all have a Sand Tarakava. ... That's only six people ... so why are we on listing #8?

Because two people already 'bought' them before Munty started auctioning the rest off, I think. One of which you already listed.

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Ahh, I understand Toa Lhikan Hordika. If you're at liberty to say, I'm curious about the deal you made.

Sponsored by Wamsutta

Hi folks, sorry for the delay have been doing some non-lego related work for a change today! It's much less fun than my regular occupation as you can imagine... 

TLH has no. 2 as part of a deal regarding a whole bunch of stuff I bought off him recently including his VMKK and WMKK. I am of course keeping no.1 myself and all the others are up for grabs via the bidding as you already know :)

I'll be working on the remaining instruction stages ALL DAY tomorrow as my boys won't be here to distract me and my wife will be here to bring me cups of tea so hopefully will be good to go this week. I am, disappointingly, STILL waiting for my bricklink order with the rest of the Komau in and I think I only have 4 in the house (all attached to Manas crabs!) But hopefully they too will be here within the next week and then those who have paid will receive their items soon after! Next time I'll definitely try to have the items finished (or at least more finished!) before I start the listings I think.

For now though, here's no.8!

I was thinking about starting this one off at £80 as I know it'll get there fairly fast but I don't want to seem greedy so I'll leave it at £75 this time and see how long it takes. No.7 sold relatively quickly after all, only about half the time it took to sort out no.6!

So here we go with no.8. Start us off please at £75! Minimum increase of £2 per bid and the listing will be over when 24 hours have passed with no bids! Good luck!

Hey, if my maths are right this auction has just one hour left to go! Looks like Gustav might be getting the cheapest one in weeks!!! :D

Ah but if you waited you may not have got one at all!!! Congratulations Gustav, I'll be firing you off a pm shortly about those other bits and bobs you wanted! Also a quick reminder to the winning bidders who haven't paid yet. I'll be getting in touch with you today as well as I need these payments in asap! 

In other news, we're almost out of Sand Tarakava!!! This is the official start of auction no.9 so only one more after this and be warned, I'm not letting no.10 go for less than £100 so this is kind of your last chance to get hold of one cheaply! I'm starting this one at £80 but will be retaining the 24 hour cooldown period. Anyone who;s still watching these auctions but hasn't put in a bid yet, I'd suggest now might be a good time to do so!

So here it is, no.9! Start us off at £80! Increments of £2 minimum! Good luck!!!

Guys, you're betting in dollars. The bets are in pounds. The Bone-Snatcher, each of your bets have been below the minimum requirement of 80 pounds. Your first bet was approximately 53 pounds.

Sponsored by Wamsutta

Hey thanks for that catch Wam! That means Vraiment is currently STILL top-bidder on this item with his opening bid of £80. For the record that works out to about $122. Please keep it in £ from this point on please, the highest bidder reverts to Vraiment and technically this auction should end tomorrow lunch (in about 12 hours) so I suggest all other bidders check it out and bid again in £ if still interested!

Looks like no.9 might take a while to sell! It might be the first to go over £100 too if this keeps up! One more bid and it'll be a record breaker anyway! Back up to 20 hours on the cooldown now. Good luck gpjedge!