Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

I think the handrawn expressions are one of the things that made this series so amazing. The series has such a fluidity that it seems animated at times.

I absolutely died during the "horse tranquilisers" bit.

Some other awesome parts that I haven't kept up with were the unanimous dumbfounded expression after smoked apples and Trixie's boxing day face.

Though one thing I don't like is trixie's text. It's quite hard to read.

Edited by Reckoner

Majhost sucks

I think the handrawn expressions are one of the things that made this series so amazing. The series has such a fluidity that it seems animated at times.

I absolutely died during the "horse tranquilisers" bit.

Some other awesome parts that I haven't kept up with were the unanimous dumbfounded expression after smoked apples and Trixie's boxing day face.

Though one thing I don't like is trixie's text. It's quite hard to read.

Thanks, we like to put our best foot... er, face forward! :D

Now that you mention it, it is kind of tough to read. I'll see what I can do for the next one.

I think Katoris has some more questions guys.

Just so that you know, I do.

Sigh... you people have NO idea... :P

I have to say, I didn't expect things to spring to life so quickly there. (Not that I'm complaining, by any means.) To be honest, I thought everyone was getting a little tired of my shtick, but hey, it's good to know you guys still think I'm keeping it fresh and fun! Thanks for the support, and expect to see another entry in the near future with all the great questions you sent me.

Except for Katoris.

I'm kidding. Sort of. :P

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Well, oddly enough I meant the celestial body Pluto, not the cartoon sentient dog.Pero eso es irrelevante!Although my brain is currently dead from the piranha attack. Wearing a wizard hat was TOTALLY WORTH IT.Now to brainstorm for more questions...-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

Really, LNU. Your artwork is improving immensely. B)

Thanks you much. :DI try to use different brushes and little changes in technique here and there to make things look better and streamline the whole process, which I guess streamlined very well seeing how quick I finished this.

Also, I still have that image of the candy mech on hand for reference. I can see it being useful in the future. :P

Well, oddly enough I meant the celestial body Pluto, not the cartoon sentient dog.-Utah

I had a feeling, but to be honest, I couldn't think of ANY good jokes involving the ex-planet. :P I figured the best thing to do is hope other people thought of the planet too and then just use a kind of bait-and-switch type thing. (I think the closet thing I could think of for the iceball was there was an episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Cosmo had his secret stash of corn hidden on Pluto, but I couldn't of a way to work that in and I doubt many people would even get the reference anyway. :P)

Not good. I'm beginning to run out of ideas...

Awww... And you were on SUCH a roll too. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

There is nothing more epic than a Candy Mecha Battle Suit Pinkie party a hardin'.Gentlemen, we have reached the apex of human thought. Now to get some of mine in there, if I weren't so darn lazy. <~<-Utah
Take your time. I've got about 10 or so questions to go through now, thanks to you people. :PEveryone certainly rose to the occasion. Not that I'm complaining.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Coming from somebody who is in the South, there is a lot of sweet tea down here. (Although not a lot of "howdy y'alls." <~<)And what is this? NON-BZP projects? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A LIFE ASJDSNJFNS--*brick*Another excellent comic, LNU. As always, I eagerly await the next installment. ^~^-Utah

Coming from somebody who is in the South, there is a lot of sweet tea down here. (Although not a lot of "howdy y'alls." <~<)-Utah

Coming from somebody who USED to be in the South, at least I know that Unsweet Tea plus sugar packets does not a sweet tea make. :P

People from the north are weird.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Coming from somebody who is in the South, there is a lot of sweet tea down here. (Although not a lot of "howdy y'alls." <~<)-Utah

Coming from somebody who USED to be in the South, at least I know that Unsweet Tea plus sugar packets does not a sweet tea make. :P

Yeah, all of our civilized speech and traditions and lack of alligators and hurricanes and undefeated Civil War Record...

Gosh, those guys bug me. =P

Good comic, LNU.

Edited by Darcsyde

Yeah, all of our civilized speech and traditions and lack of alligators and hurricanes and undefeated Civil War Record...

Good comic, LNU.

To be fair, it DOES take less than half a century for me to have a conversation with someone from the North. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Good comic, LNU.

To be fair, it DOES take less than half a century for me to have a conversation with someone from the North. :P

Hey now, it's the northern accent that's all over the TV stations, movies, radio and such. We're the most dominant in the media! And no, people from Minnesota do NOT have that nasally sound to their voice ...

Anyway, it's nice catching up finally during my spring break. Yes, your art skills have improved, L. If you have anymore animations, I would suggest slowing them down a little so it's not a slur of colors. :P

And I'm going to send in a question, albeit nothing can top Katoris' insanity. >:)

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

The seizure-inducing animation speed was imitating the style of MSPA, or at least that's what I was hinting at in the request.

Quite so. I need to catch up on Homestuck. I stopped reading on Chapter 5. So I've got what, 90 chapters to go?

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I wish I was cultured enough to get the Georgia O'Keeffe reference.

Well, I prefer to make anyone who's curious actually look up who Georgia O'Keeffe is to see if they can get the joke for themselves rather than explaining it. I'm evil like that. :evilgrin:

That question took way too long to type correctly and I'm surprised you were able to get a logical answer from it something I can never seem to do, overall good comic LNU.

Believe me, I spent several minutes trying to come up with an answer to that logical spider web you had woven. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

LOL, will there be a new one soon?

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? :P

I've currently got four questions in the queue, so it's just a matter of writing and drawing them out. So... Safe to say the next one will be done sometime this coming week, if all goes well.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Well...the dimension of screaming gummy bears eh?*dons sunglasses* Bring it, good sir.Also I got your Don't Starve! reference, LNU. Well played. =PMore questions en route, keep making these excellent comics, my friend. TO NARNIA! *back flips out window*-Utah

Well, I prefer to make anyone who's curious actually look up who Georgia O'Keeffe is to see if they can get the joke for themselves rather than explaining it. I'm evil like that. :evilgrin:

Aha I get it now. It took me a while until I read Pinkie's line again.

Majhost sucks

• 2 weeks later...

Aha I get it now. It took me a while until I read Pinkie's line again.

As long as someone did, I'm satisfied. :D

NEW ONE WITH 1000% MORE AMERICA!!!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...