BBC #69 Entry: The Mighty Tuma

Indeed. Almost missed it because it was black on black. I see this poor guy suffers from "Blue peg syndrome." lol, that reminds me of days past when I heard that was a major downside due to breaking up the color scheme. This is a very nice transition to CCBS for the Gen2 look requirement... Kudos.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Neat design. However, unlike some of the revamps of older characters in this contest, I'm not sure how much it improves on the original. The gear function is certainly appreciated, but I can't help feeling like you could have done more to make it feel like a bona fide upgrade of the original. But perhaps with this character there really wasn't.

This is a pretty nice Tuma build, I can't help but feel he's not big enough though... Many of the entries we've seen so far have been the same size as their original sets or in some instances larger, Tuma seems like he's about the same size as one of the smaller Toa though which would make him an entirely underwhelming foe!

The grey beams and blue pins would look better if they were black but sometimes you just don't have the parts you want (and those black pins are SO expensive!) so that probably couldn't be helped. I also feel like you could have left off the scoring system for the game as it's not at all in keeping with 2015. You've added the gear function which is a big thumbs up but it makes retaining the life wheels seem like an even stranger choice. The 'wings' don't look particularly well attached either but maybe this is just my bad eyes!

Good job though, definitely a good likeness but perhaps a little too small!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Very Tuma-like. A fantastic modern reimagining. it uses a lot of similar pieces to the original but the new generation build-style is definitely present. The gear box looks like it works pretty well, and the custom torso is intriguing for sure. Excellent work. 

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg