BBC #69: Axonn, the White Knight

Anchor-Arms

With how bulky you made him, his head appears to be too small. and what I think are supposed to be shoulder pads look more like wings. I have yet to get one of the new sets so I don't know how different things are, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Other then that, this is a great re-imagining of the gallant Axxon (I do miss his red however.... Oh well).

Oh yes, and welcome to BZPower!

Edited by Iaredios
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I like that you kept a more complicated build yet still used some large shells to give him the smoother aesthetic of the G2 sets. 

Color scheme aside, the main criticism I would have here is the hands/fingers, they just seem sort of static and don't really fit in with the style of the rest of the character. I think in this case, even his original hands might look better here (and due to his increased size they wouldn't look as oversized as they did on the original Axonn) 

With how bulky you made him, his head appears to be too small. and what I think are supposed to be shoulder pads look more like wings. I have yet to get one of the new sets so I don't know how different things are, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Other then that, this is a great re-imagining of the gallant Axxon (I do miss his red however.... Oh well).

Oh yes, and welcome to BZPower!

Thank you for the advice and the welcome! As for the the bulkiness I somewhat attribute that some the exaggeration seen in the newer sets such as Onua. And most of my red was used on similar revamp of Brutaka. 

I like that you kept a more complicated build yet still used some large shells to give him the smoother aesthetic of the G2 sets. 

Color scheme aside, the main criticism I would have here is the hands/fingers, they just seem sort of static and don't really fit in with the style of the rest of the character. I think in this case, even his original hands might look better here (and due to his increased size they wouldn't look as oversized as they did on the original Axonn) 

Yeah I was worried about the hands myself and considered doing what you suggested. Just never got around to it. BTW fantastic Vezon!