BBC protodermis entity

lessovikk4

The gear function is a nice touch, plus it's nice to see someone else making a Protodermis entity MOC aside from mine :P (I used chrome hau for the face, but the silver krana is nice too) though the torso looked a little bit like it was lacking some "meat" on it, but nicely done none the less. 

Wait, This is the protodermis entity you encounter in the game Maze Of Shadows, Right? then wheres the Avohkii Hands? Kraahkan? I know the Kraahkan wasn't available in grey, or silver, but you could do a Gradient color scheme, Like slowly going from silver to Gunmetal, to black.

Aren't you mixing it with the 2003 Makuta? I haven't played the game, I only know about the character from the book with the same name and there there is little description about him hence him being able to shapeshift and all.

Wait, This is the protodermis entity you encounter in the game Maze Of Shadows, Right? then wheres the Avohkii Hands? Kraahkan? I know the Kraahkan wasn't available in grey, or silver, but you could do a Gradient color scheme, Like slowly going from silver to Gunmetal, to black.

Aren't you mixing it with the 2003 Makuta? I haven't played the game, I only know about the character from the book with the same name and there there is little description about him hence him being able to shapeshift and all.

Yeah, AFAIK the entity's appearance as a silver version of Teridax's '03 form is non-canon. I don't recall the book describing it in any significant detail.

I love this moc, though. The gear function looks a little wobbly, but it is probably the most intricate gear system I've seen on any moc, and I have to congratulate you for that.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

Yeah, AFAIK the entity's appearance as a silver version of Teridax's '03 form is non-canon. I don't recall the book describing it in any significant detail.

I love this moc, though. The gear function looks a little wobbly, but it is probably the most intricate gear system I've seen on any moc, and I have to congratulate you for that.

Ok, Its sorta like some sort of entity that looks like teridax, ok, maybe its appearance in the Game was non-Canon, but, wait, The story according to Biosector01, is basically the same, Nokama gets poisoned by the Great RAHI NUI, Karzahni(Being the Morbuzahk, not the actual Karzahni) Temporarily heals Nokama, and Promises to Permenantly heal her for energized Protodermis, They go deep under ground, and get the Energized protodermis for Karzahni, It kills Karzahni.

Edited by Dragon11603

Ok, Its sorta like some sort of entity that looks like teridax, ok, maybe its appearance in the Game was non-Canon, but, wait, The story according to Biosector01, is basically the same, Nokama gets poisoned by the Great RAHI NUI, Karzahni(Being the Morbuzahk, not the actual Karzahni) Temporarily heals Nokama, and Promises to Permenantly heal her for energized Protodermis, They go deep under ground, and get the Energized protodermis for Karzahni, It kills Karzahni.
I got it from the adventures scholastic books which is why I like bionicle, the books and story. It never looked like terridax in the books. The gear function isn't wobbly it just takes two hands to hold it and I couldn't. It was disqualified so I'll post my new entry soon but I don't want to chance it by saying what it is.

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

The gear function is sweet, I doubt anyone here's played I Ninja but it reminds me a whole lot of this guy's punching. It would be a lot of fun to have two sets with your function so they could box.

The Krana is small for the MOC's titan size, but honestly that gear function makes up for it. Do you think it could be implemented into a smaller, Toa-sized MOC?

IetTsFQ.png

The gear function is sweet, I doubt anyone here's played I Ninja but it reminds me a whole lot of this guy's punching. It would be a lot of fun to have two sets with your function so they could box.

The Krana is small for the MOC's titan size, but honestly that gear function makes up for it. Do you think it could be implemented into a smaller, Toa-sized MOC?

Yes, I just didn't, I will now this was disqualified and I'll send you a link and a tutorial on how to make the gear function

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME