BBCC #69 - The Barraki, Warlords of the sea.

My Gen2 style remake of the Barraki for the contest.

http://i.imgur.com/I54rMgw.jpg <-- Entry pic

http://imgur.com/a/jCQfO <-- Photos

I know Pridak's eyes should be blue, but I don't have any blue eye pieces for him, so I had to give him red ones.

(His instructions display him with red eyes anyway, so I suppose it's not too bad)

I think out of these Ehlek is probably my favourite. Feedback is welcome.

• Upvote 3

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I agree, Ehlek is the best out of this. I am not too fond of Kalmah, though (dem random tubes, umm).

They were supposed to be his tentacles. I thought the bright orange ones were a bit too, well, bright. 

I admit, I don't like him much either. I would have improved him but the photos were already taken and I was in a rush to get this topic made.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I actually like Kalmah's hand, I always imagined his thumb and pinkie finger as being the tentacles, then he is still able to roughly hold things with the remaining fingers. his other hand just has stubs where there were once tentacles, like the thumb bumps on the paw of a panda (I can imagine how hard it must have been to shoot those squid launchers, and after being un-mutated how his hand must of looked, blech); I am looking at you, Pridak.

Alright, now that that is out of the way, I can say just how awesome this group of MoCs are. You recreated them very well! Mantax, Pridak and Ehlek especially catch my eye on being good recreations.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light