Lewa and Protector of Jungle Combiner

I have recently read a few topics concerning the new Bionicle app, specifically the Onua-Protector of Earth combiner and the Kopaka-Protector of Ice combiner. Since I have both Lewa and the Protector of Jungle, and since Lewa is my all-time favorite Toa, today I decided to create a Lewa-Protector of Jungle combiner. Below are some pictures of my creation. Please note that the velociraptor-style legs and other unique characteristics were added because I was trying to go for a bestial look that would suit Lewa's jungle theme and make him stand out among other Master-Protector combiners (if they're released). 

Here's a link to Imgur. There you'll see my creation. Any questions, comments, or suggestions, please comment or PM me.

http://imgur.com/a/Whjrg

P.S: The little guy at the end is the rest of the Protector of Jungle.

Edited by TLo1013

Everybody, we understand that the picture isn't there yet. Let's just have some patience, I'm sure it will be sorted out soon :)

And welcome to BZPower, TLo1013! Make sure to check out the BZP help topics for any questions you have!

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! I love the usage of parts here. Especially with the four arms, it makes Lewa look like he would be a good match up against Skull Slicer

And the tiny protector is a nice addition :P

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Thanks! I just knew the second I saw those unused pegs that I'd have to use them. Sadly, when I was experimenting, i couldn't find a very acceptable way to attach the Protector's body to Lewa himself. And thanks for your help earlier!

Edited by TLo1013