Goblin King

jmflem

I've never posted here before so I thought I'd just just show off a couple of my creations. Its basically a futuristic police droid and then a goblin king. Isn't much more to it. Hope ya like it. :gavel:

(also I don't know if these photos are too big I've never posted here before and don't have a flicker or anything like that :/)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1491678_636387226507710_3396127656661245682_n.jpg?oh=c1a018b08b4fa5069dad1bb0aad2469a&oe=557E6EAD&__gda__=1434361452_3a96a5b99b75fa865901cbb16f969230
https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11042959_636387133174386_8278526830259368438_n.jpg?oh=b09a89b8025eb61fb1144246342a7a36&oe=55714177

Edit: Photos were indeed a bit too big. Please keep them to 640x640 pixels in BBC.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

Goblin King's hair/horns is a creative way to use those Skull Spider legs, and his head and face are well designed (although the lighting is pretty dark so it's kind of hard to see). I don't like his stubby legs, because the hefty armor on his upper-body just makes them look way too small and scrawny; they'd probably look better if the chest armor was smaller.

IetTsFQ.png

Yeah I am liking your Goblin king. I think I have to agree about the creative use of the Skull Spider legs. Also I am not really seeing this face so cannot really comment on it. Maybe a profile image at a different angle? Could help flush out the face.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well that is a bit of a bummer. Further analysis dictates that I am loving the use of the cape and the extra spikes on the chest and left arm. Oh and those look like silver Skull Spider masks on his hips.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png