No LEGO Hobbit DLC Coming

The Traveller's Tales adaptation of the first two Hobbit movies was released in April 2014. At the time, it had been mentioned that DLC would be released to complete the trilogy based on The Battle of the Five Armies, which was released last December. Today, however, Gamespot has shared word that Warner Bros and TT Games are not planning any additional DLC for LEGO The Hobbit. This is quite the disappointment for those waiting for the story to be finished, but I guess we'll just have to settle for watching the movie.

View the full article

It's fine if they aren't doing the DLC, but it would be nice to know what they are going to do.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Nah! They'll just release a sequel with the whole trilogy! This isn't Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings!

Or how about a game similar to Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga: having all six related movies in one game? I hope that could happen.

Anyway, it's quite disappointing that there will be no Lego Hobbit DLC for The Battle of the Five Armies. I was sort of looking forward to it.:( Well, I think it would be best if the Lego Hobbit game had all three movies instead of two, so why rush it?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

When this game first came out, I could've sworn I read somewhere official that they were going to expand it with the third movie later... but in retrospect that was all apparently fan speculation. Highly disappointing, really.

:music:

• Upvote 1

Or read the book.

Granted, I managed to get through The Hobbit and the first Lord of the Rings books, but those were some difficult reads. However, I do enjoy the LEGO games based on franchises I might not otherwise care for very much.

©1984-2015 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

• 2 weeks later...

I never got the game, so this doesn't affect me at all. But I know that if I had, this news would've frustrated me to no end. I hate when I get into a story and learn that it won't be finished. But like I said, I don't have the game. So it doesn't affect me. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png