The MMCS: Modular Mask Collection Stand

16382661973_0158d1045a.jpg

MMCS: Modular Mask Collection Stand by Zenerius, on Flickr

This technological marvel was inspired by SeeMusic's golden mask stand design. This device allows for 6 to 24 different masks from the Bionicle 2015 line to be displayed side by side. 2 to 4 modules can be connected without bending any parts. Feel free to use this design and C&C is appreciated!

• Upvote 3

Just as I thought these couldn't get any better, here we are with this innovative design. I've always considered creating something similar to this, more akin to the clothing racks with rotating stands you see in various stores.

Thanks! I had a prototype that was designed like the clothing racks that could spin, but I scrapped it in favor of this more compact design.

This is cool. like a Gen2 Suva... But for all the masks, since we don't have multi-colored versions of the different masks.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Thanks for the feedback! I will post basic instructions soon, and I'm glad you like it. Also, to have two at a ninety degree angle, you have to keep the exact same mask order I have in my photos.

Edit: Pictures uploaded, should explain the ninety degree angle problem and the instruction image is up as well. If it isn't very helpful, tell me and I'll get a better tutorial set up.

Edited by Zenerius