what bionicle set would you include?

bohrokman

tamaru ... its not fair her only substantial role was in mnog ... she deserves more.

Are you using the headcanon of Makaru? I swear, you are.

No, She is using her headcanon that she made and that I love so dearly.

Oh, but yes more Tamaru I would buy so many of her.

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 3

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

One word.

Tiribomba.

But he's buildable.

Must.

Obtain.

PIECEZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Jala feet.

Misprint red Ruru.

Nuvhok-Kal arms.

Black torso pieces.

Tiribomba is born

There wasn't a black rear torso piece, though.

2001: Vortex Makuta, Takua, Kapura with Pakari, Taipu, Tamaru, Kopeke, Lightning Bugs, miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for MNOLG Matoran

2002: Kapura with Ruru, Hahli, Kotu, those scrapped spiders that were supposed to be the Bahrag, miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for online animation Matoran

2003: Graalok/Ash Bear, Rahi Nui, Takutanuva with ACTUAL Mask of Light and Shadows, miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for MNOLG2 Matoran

2004: Dweller in the Deep, ACTUAL Turaga Lhikan, Morbuzakh (you read that right), miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for Toa Metru Mini Promo CD Matoran and Matoran versions of Toa Metru

2005: Remaining Toa Hagah, Lariska, Toa Nidhiki, Karzahni plant (you read that right)

2006: Dezalk, original Karzahni, Ignika as seen in VNOLG

2007: 300 foot long Venom Eel, Ancient Sea Behemoth, Toa Tuyet, Jerbraz, Tobduk, Johmak, Nikila, rebuilt Karzahni

2008: Tren Krom (you read that right), Helryx, Tridax, Kojol, Great Spirit Robot

2009: Snake Metus, Surel

2010: All Element Lords, Golden Skinned Being, Annona, known GREAT BEINGS, prototype robot, Varian, Orde, Chiara, Zaria, Kabrua, Marendar

2015: Makuta

I am greedy.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese
  • Upvote 1

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

One word.

Tiribomba.

But he's buildable.

Must.

Obtain.

PIECEZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Jala feet.

Misprint red Ruru.

Nuvhok-Kal arms.

Black torso pieces.

Tiribomba is born

There wasn't a black rear torso piece, though.

2001: Vortex Makuta, Takua, Kapura with Pakari, Taipu, Tamaru, Kopeke, Lightning Bugs, miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for MNOLG Matoran

2002: Kapura with Ruru, Hahli, Kotu, those scrapped spiders that were supposed to be the Bahrag, miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for online animation Matoran

2003: Graalok/Ash Bear, Rahi Nui, Takutanuva with ACTUAL Mask of Light and Shadows, miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for MNOLG2 Matoran

2004: Dweller in the Deep, ACTUAL Turaga Lhikan, Morbuzakh (you read that right), miscellaneous random colored parts in Matoran grab bags for Toa Metru Mini Promo CD Matoran and Matoran versions of Toa Metru

2005: Remaining Toa Hagah, Lariska, Toa Nidhiki, Karzahni plant (you read that right)

2006: Dezalk, original Karzahni, Ignika as seen in VNOLG

2007: 300 foot long Venom Eel, Ancient Sea Behemoth, Toa Tuyet, Jerbraz, Tobduk, Johmak, Nikila, rebuilt Karzahni

2008: Tren Krom (you read that right), Helryx, Tridax, Kojol, Great Spirit Robot

2009: Snake Metus, Surel

2010: All Element Lords, Golden Skinned Being, Annona, known GREAT BEINGS, prototype robot, Varian, Orde, Chiara, Zaria, Kabrua, Marendar

2015: Makuta

I am greedy.

I checked and you're right; there is no black-colored Matoran back. I'll have to substitute it for red.

As for your choices, that would make the toy line feel more complete. And there's actually a combiner model that resembles the Ash Bear, so it's close enough. Right...?

Edited by Doraemon

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Karzahni and Artakha would have been better choices for anniversary sets that Iruini and Norik. All of the Hagah could have been included later on

The problem with that is that neither Artakha nor Karzahni were confirmed characters yet. Only the places had been established at that point.

I would like to add something to my previous list:

2003: Mask of Elemental Energy

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water