Download the LEGO Dimensions App

If you've been playing LEGO Dimensions whenever you're home like I wish I was (still waiting for a replacement Toy Tag for Gandalf), and think about playing it whenever you're not at home then you're in luck. You can head over to the Google Play Store and download the LEGO Dimensions app on your Android phone or tablet (I'm assuming there will be an iOS version soon). The app allows you to create a wishlist of all the packs you want, keep track of the ones you have, watch videos to learn about the game and characters, and more. There's even badges you can unlock and exclusive wallpapers to be earned. It's a fun little companion for the game when you're not in front of your television.

View the full article

If I had a device that allowed me to get Apps, I would get it and put Bionicle my wishlist for future packs. 

That's... not really how this wish list feature works. It's just a way of compiling which current packs (and maybe already-announced future packs) you want to add to your collection.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Found Lego Dimensions in store today and I found the Ninjago, Scooby Doo, Lego Movie and Chima packs, but no Portal pack. When is lego Portal meant to appear? 

It's part of the first wave. If your local store didn't have it, chances are they either didn't stock it or are already sold out.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother