A Heavy Dose of Digital

2015-11-17_Schwerekraft-Gerat_teaser.jpg

It seems like there's been a spike lately in outstanding LEGO Digital Designer creations here on BZP. Today we're shining the spotlight on Schwerekraft-Gerat by Sergei Rahkmaninoff and it really highlights the things you can do when colors and gravity aren't a part of the equation. The color scheme is simple, with the transparent pink really popping against the white, and I like how it makes it seem as if the limbs and body are being held together by some sort of force field. There's something to be said for creations that can exist in real life, but removing those restrictions can also result in some fantastic and creative MOCs.

View the full article

Does Sergei PM you or the reporters all the time to have everything he makes featured? I'm not bashing the person or his creations, they are skillfully made and look really good.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Does Sergei PM you or the reporters all the time to have everything he makes featured? I'm not bashing the person or his creations, they are skillfully made and look really good.

We do not take requests to feature creations. We go through the forums and find things that we think are awesome and deserve to be showcased. Sergei has just been on a roll lately. Another thing to consider is that we do not feature contest entries while the contest is going on, so the amazing BBCC71 MOCs have been off limits until recently.
  • Upvote 1