Tune In to Twitch Tuesday

Tonight's the night! If you enjoy videogames and LEGO, you should check out BZPower's Twitch channel tonight at around 7:30 PM Eastern, where we'll be streaming some fun LEGO videogame action. The particular game we'll be playing is still up in the air, and you can help us decide what it will be by voting in this poll. To get alerted precisely when we go live, follow us on Twitch or Twitter (or both!). We look forward to spending some time with you all chatting and overcoming the challenges that get thrown our way.

View the full article

I have to admit, these streams sure can get rather boring at moments when you're not sure what to do or you're on a rather frustrating part. I'm afraid I can't help out, having never played this game myself. However, I did recently find a page on another site where someone posted complete guides to all of the Lego video games (including Star Wars). Would it be okay if I posted a link to this page?

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.