Lots of New Summer 2016 Sets Coming June 1st

The "Coming Soon" pages on shop.LEGO.com for the United States, Great Britain, Australia, Canada, and more have been updated with listings for new sets coming June 1st, along with prices, pictures, and descriptions for sets from over a dozen themes (including our first descriptions of the summer Ninjago, Nexo Knights, Elves, Friends, Star Wars, and Super Heroes sets). Be aware that the themes listed vary by country due to varying release dates in different parts of the world. Follow the links above to browse the new listings!

View the full article

I've seen them everywhere but where I live. So slowly but surely, but I'm debating road tripping just to get them. Why not have adventure?

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Huh, the Bionicle Summer sets for this year aren't there for Australia. I suppose they could come a month later. No biggy? :shrugs: :notsure:

For America, they seem to have come half a month earlier.

Yeah, well, that's the 'usual' for most things over there. Sometimes we get things one month, three months, six months or a year later.