New Moc I Created And Have No Idea How To Give Him A Background

Voxumo

well i took apart some of my older moc that were not very important and from all the pieces i had i created this . i was originally have him as the new leader of the dark hunters but decided not. all i know is that i want him to be on the side of evil unless some one could give me a better reason for him to be good and how. i'm open for suggestions so don't hesitate to give your idea.This is also like the first time i've actually created a custom foot so comments on that would be nicewell here he is1323857646m_DISPLAY.jpgheres one of his head1323857735m_DISPLAY.jpgoh so menacingof course his weapon1323857750m_DISPLAY.jpghere he is with all four arms out1323857741m_DISPLAY.jpgand the best pic i could get of feet my camera is all screwed up do to exposure of cold1323858619m_DISPLAY.jpgand here is the gallery on mocpagesI would really like suggestions on a good storyline setting for himand maybe a name heck even powers. I feel like i saw him in a vision and built him with no earthly idea of what it is. kind of like when the gali sensed a voice in her head that told her to look in the great telescope with the mask of vision.well that is about it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Very interesting design. If you were going for something like a Toa, it would be a little too skeletonized, per say. However, I think it goes well as some sort of undead warrior. Still, though, I would put a little more substance in the chest/torso area, because while your use of the Stronious club piece is excellent, it still lacks a lot of armor in those areas. I would also suggest getting better quality photos, if you can. ;) 8/10

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

well i did not intend for him to be skeletal looking or undead looking. I was kinda of wanting something along the lines of Dark hunter Gladiator style. thank you for your comments and i might try to give him more substance. I also want you to know that even thought the design of the legs would seem like they would not be poseable they really are very poseable. I like your idea for a halloween theme even though i did not intend him to be. A long long time ago i created a moc to look like a bionicle grim reaper. I can't remember what happened to him. I kind of want to him to be a strong but intelligent and have a kind of over confident, suspicious and determined personality. And if i were to make him a dark hunter i would want him to be semi unloyal to the shadowed one but not unloyal enough to rebel. I'm also think of him having a combat style of close up fighting and depending on if he has powers from a distance as well. and maybe he would also taunt his enemies while fighting him. For anyone who has played final fantasy and knows of Sephiroth i kind of see him as having that type of battle style and maybe his personality. i could also see him being a loner and who hates working with others.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

No offense man, but I think your pics are way below mediocre. You should probably start investing in a new camera or maybe even have pictures of your MOCs taken by a photographer. Aside from the photography, the MOC itself doesn't look that bad, but I feel its legs have been rushed and not that well-designed, I also think his torso is a bit too hollow and the shoulders aren't wide enough to give him the heavy, bulky look you may have sought to depict. His waist also juts out a bit too far. His weapon is by far the best aspect of his design, although it could've looked better with the rod a bit shorter. Overall, I think this MOC needs a lot of improvement and reworking, but I see much potential in it. Well done.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

The people are right, your photography is horrid. The best thing to do is to use a backdrop, perhaps even a white sheet of cloth.needs maor cuztom, and vehicleThe commonly repeated phrase applies here. Why should I look at this MOC and not disregard it? Why? You´re using a typical Inika build by the looks of it, and your MOC´s nice feet aren´t enough to make it good. I would suggest to not think that you´re making, just build. The best MOCs start not as a reproduction of something, but a good usage of parts. Fiddle around with some parts and see how you can use a creative technique. As much as it pains me to say, it it must be ¨custom¨ to be good. All of it.Try bulking him up, and don´t give me the skeleton excuse. If it´s a skeleton then make it look more like that. Look at the MOCs of soem famous MOCists and try copying soem techniques you like.I must digress temporaily. Capitalization perhaps?