Ldd Hf Duncan Bulk (Toa-Size Revamp)

BrickPharaoh

The title says it all. I was in the mood for revamping a Hero, and this is what I came up with.lddscreenshot8.pngI tried to stay as loyal as possible to the set design, with the shin and leg armor and all. The torso is completely custom-made, so are the lower legs and upper arms.Also, here's the LDD file.http://www.brickshel...bulk_revamp.lxfWhat do you think?:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Thanks! If you can add some modifications to the arms (or even rework them completely) and post them here, it will be swell.

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, I especially like the design of the arms. I do think the legs need a little more armor above the knees.

Yeah, you're probably right. But I couldn't manage to think of anything. Thanks though.

I like it. The weapons and shoulders are my favorite parts. The thighs are a little skinny, and the arms a little short though.

The arms are quite reasonable if you view them from a different angle. But the thighs are just awful IMO. Thanks.

Toa sized? I'm impressed. You stayed true to original in every term of armor looks, and even the weapon looks like the original.

Thanks! Glad to see my efforts paid off.

Beast. I downloaded and that build structure is nice, arms are skinny, 8/10 how you get those parts on ldd?

Thanks! All of those parts are from LDD Extended. Edited by DARKSIDERZ