Who Would Win In A Fight?

A new game I've had in my head for a while now. The first poster brings up two charcters from anywhere, be they fictious, dead, or made up. The next poster then claims which one of them will win in a fight, explaining how. He will then bring up two more characters. Example:Poster 1:Samus Aran Vs. John-117 (Master Chief) Poster 2: Samus. She's much faster than Chief and her weaponry appears to be stronger. Santa Claus Vs. Iron man.Go ahead, decide: Santa Claus Vs. Iron Man. Who will win?

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Pinkie Pie. She defies the laws of physics, and destroys the fourth wall.Star Wars vs. Star Trek. Now, all of you Star Wars fans will cry "Star Wars!" but listen to this: Borg.By the time you destroy their first drone, they've adapted to your entire array of tech. Add this to the fact that there are hundreds of trillions of Storm Troopers, and you've got a huge number of new drones to overcome the Jedi.

I'd put my money on the guy with thumbs, so Voldermort. I know Kirby could eat him,but Voldermort could use his death spell thing. Or just kick him.MTL