Does Anyone In Britain Have The New-Uns?

DeLaSouth

not sure if this was the correct forum, but I'm in the West Midlands of England, and I heard the new sets would be released before Christmas in this country.But it's getting awfully close to the big day, and I've found nothing yet. Any other people found them in Britain yet? If so, where?

New sets as in Hero Factory sets?

I assume so.As for the sets, I heard the same thing, but it wasn't that they would arrive before Christmas, but that they'd arrive before the end of the year.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well, I found nothin'. Still, Merry Christmas to y'all and maybe they'll be here as New Year's gifts.

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

New sets as in Hero Factory sets?

As for the sets, I heard the same thing, but it wasn't that they would arrive before Christmas, but that they'd arrive before the end of the year.
Oh. Well.. to be honest, as long as I get my hands on them before school starts in January, I'll be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lego stores stock them, but I don't live near one so I can't vouch for that. Play.com have them for pre-order, due for release 20th of January, which would probably be the date of the new Argos catalogue, which always heralds the release of new sets.As for me, I've bought them on Lego Shop@Home. They seemed cheap enough.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.