Favorite Animated Television Characters

Mr. Fluffy

:kaukau: Oh boy. Personally, my favorite animated characters are really movie characters, so sticking to television shows will narrow down the spectrum considerably. This list will contain multiple examples from the same shows:Avatar: The Last AirbenderPrince ZukoUncle IrohKataraI could write a whole lot more. Sokka, Suki, Mai, and Azula were all very interesting, and overall many of the recurring characters in the series would trump characters in almost all other series, since the show is a very well-written epic.Teen Titans:SladeRobinRavenThe others are very worthy, too, and I have an intense liking for Starfire, but I think that the ones written above are the best written. And my favorite, no doubt, is Slade, which is why I listed him first.BIONICLE:TahuGaliVakamaTakuaHahliMakutaIt's not really a television show, but it's had enough web animations that it almost counts. In any case, I consider MNOG to be a movie in its own right. Unconventional, but a movie nevertheless. Anyway, I would also place the other Toa and a few choice matoran (Jala, Kapura, Huki, Maku) on my list on considerable favorites as well, since these would also rank in the top 1% compared to all the other animated characters I've seen.Star Wars: Clone WarsAnakin SkywalkerObi Wan KenobiBecause these guys are cool, and I love Star Wars.Digimon:MattVeemonKariBeyblade:KaiPokemon:MewtwoOkay, I mentioned both Matt and Kai. Between the two, I like Kai more, but what they both have in common is a certain brand of leadership. There are people like Ty and Tyson, who are rather headstrong and have that boyish attitude, but then there are the lone-wolfs like these guys, and I really like it. Mewtwo definitely fits this description.Anyway, since I've run out of the good shows, I'll beging listing characters as they come:Power Puff Girls: There's something interesting about a bunch of tiny girly-girls with voices higher than dog whistles solving the world's problems by beating the pudding out of villains when they're conservative and tearing the arms off of monsters when they're liberal.Samurai Jack: He had an interesting struggle, and even though I remember little about his personality, he was still cool.Kim Possible: I think she's the poster-child for cool heroins on television. I definitely like her more than the power-puffs girls. It's not too often I see an animated action show this good. Now, it comes nowhere near as close to Avatar, but Avatar wasn't a sitcom-type show designed to have a fun, episodic flow. For this type of show I have to comment Kim Possible, Teen Titans, and Danny Phantom as my favorite candidates. Speaking of which...Danny Phantom: This has to be my second-favorite show from Nickelodeon, behind the obvious choice of Avatar.Well, that's about it. Maybe I'll think of something later, but until then I'm satisfied with this list. I hope I added some new names to the discussion and reinforced the significance of those already mentioned.I'm Tron Paul and I approve this post.

Oh, where to begin?Patrick Star(Seasons 1-3)Squidward Tentacles(Seasons 1-3)Marvin the MartianPretty much everypony in MLP:FiM(specifically Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Spike)Discord(HE IS COOL ENOUGH TO NOT BE GLUMPED IN WITH EVERYPONY ELSE)Dagget(The Angry Beavers)Norbert(The Angry Beavers)And to quote Senrab:

Just about anyone from Invader Zim. =P

overlordsukapon.png