Ice Or Water

Biohistorian

If Hero Factory is "reflecting" Bionicle(not saying they are!), which would you prefer, an underwater story or ice story.For example, a team of villians that escaped try to attack an underwater mine that mines Quaza.Or, a new rookie of villians follow an old, worn out villian oa an assault to steal new upgrades from Hero Factory.

We already have a water plotline in Breakout (Jawblade/Furno) and I wouldn't be surprised if we got an ice one in the summer.But if it was a full-time plotline, I'd say water. It'd lead to more interesting villain designs than an ice one, IMO.Also, this could be a poll, since we only have two options. You can try PMing a Premier Member to make one for you.

AXKP5KC.png

I'd kind of like to see an ice theme, largely because we've already had an underwater theme for BIONICLE, and in Breakout we have Jawblade and Furno. An ice theme could be something interesting and different.Stormer would be the "showcase" hero for the line, probably. Ideally, he'd have an upgraded(i.e., 2.0-compatible) version of his 1.0 weapon.Beyond that, I'm not sure. There'd probably be more heavy armor and spikes on the sets. And more silver.The story could be something along the lines of "The wanted criminal Frost Lord has escaped to ice planet Glacis VII, where he has hidden a large cache of stolen Quaza! Heroes, using your new Ice Armor, you must go there, capture him and retrieve the Quaza!"

We already have a water plotline in Breakout (Jawblade/Furno) and I wouldn't be surprised if we got an ice one in the summer.But if it was a full-time plotline, I'd say water. It'd lead to more interesting villain designs than an ice one, IMO.Also, this could be a poll, since we only have two options. You can try PMing a Premier Member to make one for you.

How might I do this?

How might I do this?
I just did that.:) Here:http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2846

Reshiram, Zekrom + Kyurem MOCs-New-

102539.pngCredit to Phyoohrii!

Still wanna Chibi Hero Factory Banner? PM Me!

Now on MOCpages! Fave me! ^-^

I'd kind of like to see an ice theme, largely because we've already had an underwater theme for BIONICLE, and in Breakout we have Jawblade and Furno. An ice theme could be something interesting and different.Stormer would be the "showcase" hero for the line, probably. Ideally, he'd have an upgraded(i.e., 2.0-compatible) version of his 1.0 weapon.Beyond that, I'm not sure. There'd probably be more heavy armor and spikes on the sets. And more silver.The story could be something along the lines of "The wanted criminal Frost Lord has escaped to ice planet Glacis VII, where he has hidden a large cache of stolen Quaza! Heroes, using your new Ice Armor, you must go there, capture him and retrieve the Quaza!"

All this idea needs is a trans orange chain saw.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

How might I do this?
I just did that.:) Here:http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2846
Thread closed.