Shadow Lord Tahu

Master of Darkness. Destroyer of Ta-Koro. Butcher of Toa. Scourge of Mata Nui...

28250601237_034d21e3d9_z.jpg

28250767077_f15b1cd3d0_t.jpg 29248180638_e0622863ca_t.jpg 42401623914_4bf4c58ca4_t.jpg

While fighting Teridax, Tahu became corrupted by antidermis and drained of his honor. He killed Teridax and absorbed his power, becoming fully transformed into a force of pure evil. He then when on a spree of destruction, killing the other Toa and levelling Ta-Koro. Tahu acquired the Kanohi Vahi, the Mask of Time, so that he could relive the killings of his closest friends and revel in their misery......

By embracing his dark desires, Tahu has become the Lord of the Shadows...

Built for the BS01 Legends and Infamy Contest.

Also the mask is a Lego Prototype part I got back in 2010 in case you were wondering :)

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic look! The claws and torso especially are eye-catching. Though, I have to address something that I see a ton of people doing, and I can't quite understand why. The mask really terribly breaks up the rest of the model. While I understand your want to use the infected Hau, it really breaks up the colorscheme of the rest of the model. I would say either implement some more red to the rest of the MOC, or simply swap out that infected Hau for a black Hau Nuva (they do exist).