Techna

Legolover-361

IC(Drone 2 disrupting nearby cameras outside...where are we?)

Drone 2 smiles before taking a seat and opening his laptop again."I'll just disrupt the cameras nearby; just in case," Drone 2 says before quickly hacking into the cameras; doing the same tactic as earlier. "Done," he adds; still over the private com. The Matoran checks to make sure his weapons were ready before standing up and looking to the others."Let's do this."-Mef Man

IC: Drone (Information District) / Sylux (Science District and Housing District border) Drone lead the group to an alley he spotted not too far from the library, hiding out of sight. They waited patiently for an ADR to hover past their alley and when one did, Drone activated his powers of Robotics to take control of the ADR. The ADR hovered into the alley, completely obedient before Drone used his powers to maintain it under his control. "There we go. 2, plug in 3 and commence the AI system transfer into the ADR body and do whatever you can to make it easier for him to keep his personality separate from the ADR's. Can you try looking up the prison and its location while you're at it?"-Sylux received a transmission from an unknown user, saying something about a job. Sylux thought it through, wondering if this was a regular job but it couldn't hurt to check if this was something for people like him. Sylux replied to the user through text.Description of job offer and I'll think it over.

IC (Information District): Kyrahk"So... do we want to go in, or not..."He wasn't sure about a restaurant where the feet were on the counter."I think this girl's a counterfooter."He started chuckling to himself.IC (Information District): Vrf-3"Woah woah woah, no. Just downloading my personality? What if the robot's brain system doesn't support it? Mine was specially made for this, this bot's wasn't!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Drone 2 hacking into a VDR in an alley)

Drone 2 nods his head inside the helmet, before realizing no one could see him doing so. The Matoran begins to hack into the two, a smile on his face.First, he quickly bypassed the security on the ADR; making sure no alarms were triggered. Then, he scanned through the bot's memory and copies it onto his laptop for further use. Next, he shut down Vrf-3 then transported his "spirit" into the ADR. He finally uploaded any and all firewalls he had onto the bot; making it nearly unstoppable for anyone to hack into (now) Vrf-3."Finished," he says out loud before turning the ADR on. "3, how do you feel?"-Mef Man

IC (Information District): ADR-3The Machine turned toward them, floating in place. It appeared as if he didn't know how to use the vocal devices, if their even were any.It floated slightly to the left, then right, then did a spin.Now, though he knew it would be a bad idea... he wanted to try the weapon systems.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Information District: Bio"Hello guys." Bio said, having been inside the building before any of them had raced past. He had beaten them there, mainly because he had the right directions. He didn't use the internet to direct himself."So, are we eating here or...?"OOC:Sorry, but he was using a private source for his directions.And that's what you get for finishing the race when I'm not online. :PNo time to post as Upsilon, will do tomarrow.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Information District): Kyrahk"Alright, good with me. I'm hungry. You know, before I came to this city, I never ate much... being much smaller... and more worm-like."He commented, noticing Bio"How did..."IC (Information District): ADR-3The machine slowly tilted forward and backwards in what was clearly intended to be a nod yes.He so wanted to try the weapons on this thing.You are committing an illegal act against Techna. Surrender.No... ah great, now the AI is trying to stop me, well too bad. This body is mine for now!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Information District: Bio"My info wasn't corrupted." Bio said, glaring at Nikaron. "I have a private source I use for direction."Upsilon"Yes, that will do." Upsilon said, grimacing as he agreed. "How shall I pay?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Spark of Genius) Kyrahk and Dreenan"Yeah, I suppose it would have been smart to check multiple maps..."The Rahkshi sighed, chuckling.The Toa skated over toward the door, stopping behind the strange group."How can I help the four of... Rahkshi? Is that a Rahkshi?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Spark of Genius, Information District): Dreenan and Kyrahk"...And a Frostelus... two... Toa killing..."She moved her hand to her handgun."You two aren't going to try to kill me are you? If you are, I will beat your backsides down the street.""She scares me..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Central Square):The Equinox walked casually out of the door, cape flapping as he strides to Sylux. "Ah, you must be my new ally. Come in, we don't want to spill secrets," it said as it put it's arm on Sylux and brought him in. "Anything you'd like to discuss; it's a long way up."

IC: Sylux (Information District)Sylux followed Equinox silently up the stairs, waiting for him to start explaining what he had in store for Sylux to accomplish for him. He would not fail this time like he did with Amnchey, nor would he the next time he'd try to kill the Steltian.

IC (Spark of Genius): Dreenan and Kyrahk"Yeah, and I haven't even killed a Toa, or a... no, I did kill a Matoran... uh...heh..."He took a step back, behind Zaphos."And... I am a terrible fighter."She looked at the two, slowly moving her hand from the gun."Alright, but cause any problems, and..."She moved swiftly back to her gun.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Central Square):I might just breif you while we still are going up. I want a Hacker, and a Hacker you must get. You may ask me for resourses, but at your own pay expense. Just one will suffice; I don't want to make this place a haven for them," The Equinox explained. "First things first, how much do you want?"

IC: Zaphos - Spark of Genius"So can we get food?" asked Zaphos cheerfully. "We're a bit hungry."IC: Arkrak - Science DistrictArkrak was bored. Really, really bored. He was bored because he had absolutely nothing to do, and it wasn't his shift yet at the Pizza Hut in the Central Square. So that was why he was walking along the streets of the Science District, looking for something to do that wouldn't damage his sanity, Like trying to find an amusement park.

IC:Ersis sat down and sipped his his coffee. He was near the south-eastern corner of the Science District. He was still recognizable to some of his customers, and he had recently applied for a job. He had nowhere else to be, and gladly waited. If the interview went well, he would be back to his old career, making custom software.OOC:Whoops, I forgot to mention that Ersis is open for interaction.

Edited by Killer_myr

IC: Arkrak - Science DistrictArkrak stared at the sight of taxis crashing, slightly shocked by the fact that insanity had followed him all the way to the Techna. It was rather amusing that there actually were crashes, which did absolutely nothing to its passengers, and it was more amusing seeing the sight that came right after the crashes."Red-Racer!" shouted a Fire Toa."Blue-Racer!" shouted another Toa, this time a Water one."Green-Racer!" shouted a Toa of Air."Yellow-Racer!" shouted a Lightning Toa."Pink-Racer!" shouted an oddly coloured Toa.The Toa of Sonics stared at the group with an expression that was two parts amusement and one part shock as they did a pose, before shouting again in a really loud manner."FIGHTING FOR TRAFFIC SAFETY! EXTREME RUSH SQUADRON - CAR-RANGER!!!"Arkrak promptly walked off in a different direction.

IC / Awk / S&D / With the Toa Techna / Secretly working on his internal computer, trying to find info on the recent attack on the SCPU:%awk_ic%>>public_terminal@sandd.techna -> srd scpu.technasecure remote distant connection to scpu establishedcurrently running on vistor.scpu - please enter a command> viewCurrentConnectionsidentification required for this action> public_terminal@sandd.technaidentification accepteddisplaying current connections to scpu111%Torch112%Forcyte114%Matrapolix115%Fuloke-289n&6e-890ms$5#o-threat%trackv-public_terminal@sandd.technae-101-5-5&-!%^%$@&!#> signalOf o-threat%track

GM IC:analyzing signalsigType : beam - downloadRate : 2,498,127 b/stargetID : e-101-5-5&-!%^%$@&!# - targetLocation : Pro Coding Corporationmore information?Keeping his discomfort behind his eyes and his expression carefully neutral, Awk tried to think of a way to get around the ID encryption. The information he had thus far offered no clue except that the hacker was a member of Pro Coding Corporation, one of the largest software-design companies on Techna at the moment. It was hardly a hint; at least one hundred people worked for the company, and there could be any number of people who might be accessing the SCPU from the company's lobby.OOC: You go next; I don't want to solve the problem for you (if it even has a solution, lol).

IC - S&D LibraryMatrapolix watched the video. It didn't set him on edge, but it was disgusting to see the disposable being. He then have Torch a glare under his mask. It couldn't be seen behind the helmet, but it was there all the same."I'm not looking for 'respect.' I'm here to make the lives of the Hackers as hellish as I can. Besides, what kind of backwards freak looks up to the cyborg with back-ups on his blood? I deliver judgement."Was that a hint of emotion in his voice? Only frustration, naturally."Now. What's your project?"

IC (Security and Defense Library):As Awk recalled his holograms, Torch stood up and opened a window on his HUD. "Prepare to receive files," he said, and sent a temporary file to all the other Toa Techna. "...Files sent. Everyone, what you see before you is a mock-up of a program to break Hacker encryptions."Now, this program won't break the encryptions immediately. My reasoning behind making this program, then? If the Hackers had made a billion encryptions, splintered as they are, they would have almost no chance of communicating to each other effectively. Thus far, their coordination disproves that theory. My program will take each encryption, examine it carefully for patterns that will hint to the proper decryption program, and thus translate it into meaningful messages. Once we've cracked an encryption, we have the upper hand."He glanced around, his gaze lingering a moment longer on Forcyte than on any of the other Toa Techna. "Any advice?"

OOC: Cliff Racertumblr_luy3xu4egw1r1hl6ko2_500.jpgBecause we hate you.IC: Levacius / Central SquareLevacius leaned back on against a light post, watching pedestrians go by, while Kelwra sat perched over head."Blasted place." he thought, observing passerbys. He always loved new technologies. This took it to far - normal individuals removing parts of themselves and becoming more like machines. Machines taking over the job of security.OOC: He really is likely to become a hacker. Just needs that final push.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Does that mean Lev isn't going to transfer his powers to a fish-summoning Matoran later on? Or will he do a Heroic Sacrifice later to transfer the powers?IC: Hrunja - Central SquareHaving closed his shop for the day, Hrunja was taking a walk in the Central Square, watching people come and go. He smiled at that sight, remembering the days in which he was still innocent, back before the Archives Massacre. It was rather strange for him to come to a place with so much people, for he preferred to merely stay with his own group of friends.Yawning slightly, he sat down on a chair, hoping to rest for a bit.OOC: Hrunja is open for interaction.