Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Ultimate_Kardas

Ugh, getting used to this is just murder. It's so frustrating when you have (A) forgotten all of the HTML codes and (B ) the older codes don't work anymore.>:[

Edited by TakuaTheAvrahk

Reshiram, Zekrom + Kyurem MOCs-New-

102539.pngCredit to Phyoohrii!

Still wanna Chibi Hero Factory Banner? PM Me!

Now on MOCpages! Fave me! ^-^

I like the new PM system, and the blog system, but I don't really like the posting system or the general arrangement of the forums or Pohuaki's apparent retirement or the new profile comment system or the new emotes or the fact that the BBCoding system doesn't seem to like me. But hey, that's two out of eight, right? 25% of that is good stuff! :D

button.png

I love the new emoticons, the sleeker look, the new PM system, but the new comment system confuses one so much, I fear. One also thinks that may-be the forums could use some nice colour.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

If things don't change, they can't progress. That said, the only change I care about is the impressive increase in speed compared to the old forum. I can actually post now without getting about 5 or 6 error messages just by trying to open a topic.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

• 4 months later...

TUUUUUUUUUUURN AND FACE THE STRAIN, CH-CH-CHANGESOH LOOK OUT, YOU ROCK AND ROLLERS!TUUUUUUUUUUURN AND FACE THE STRAIN, CH-CH-CHANGESPRETTY SOON NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET OLDER TIME MAY CHANGEBUT I CAN'T TRACE TIMEum i guess i miss being able to navigate the blogs but i just wanted to post here because i love bowie

bring back "an cool dude"

I like the changes, but what puts me in a stinky mood is when it logs me out when accessing the old forums.

Please don't post in a topic that has been inactive for 30 days or more in the GD forum. Doing so is considered topic revival. :)Topic closed. Edited by Watashi Wa

What is dead may never die.